Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

Just now, Alexis said:

But now I feel like crying because my boyfriend left me.  I do not know how to forget myself and therefore I ask for advice.

So if you feel like crying.. just cry 😉 You are human.. It's normal

Sorry to hear that news 

Big Hero 6 Friendship GIF by Sky

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope he is careful there and wish he will never have to go to war. Make Love not war ♥️

Oh, of course, but this is a requirement of the government, I hope that he will be home soon, but for now my heart warms Alexis.
but thanks for your kind wishes😈
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Stesha said:

Oh, of course, but this is a requirement of the government, I hope that he will be home soon, but for now my heart warms Alexis.
but thanks for your kind wishes😈

Ah I know what you mean. It is mandatory service. We had this in Germany too until they abolished it some years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Es difícil, amo a este hombre. Es más fácil para mí en los brazos de Stesha. Pero aún me duele.

I'm old enough to know that those things really hurt, but believe me, there are much worse things, keep your mind occupied, don't get obsessed. Also, if he has left you he loses it. I don't go through the computer screen because I can't

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah I know what you mean. It is mandatory service. We had this in Germany too until they abolished it some years ago. 

Same here. On my time was also mandatory (i had to go to tests and was approved but passed to reserve) but at 2004 no more was a rule. 
But i guess in all that area on east Europe it's still a rule for all guys to do

• Like 1