Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

39 minutes ago, catalonia said:

As I said on occasion, in my opinion Alexis would offer greater "performance" with another couple less calculating than Stesha, Alexis is hotter, Stesha puts the brake, especially in lesbian shows.

Thank you, but I'm with the people I love. We are both hot. 

Hi guys, by the way.  We are reading you. Thank you for your attention to us.  Ready to answer your questions)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Thank you, but I'm with the people I love. We are both hot. 

Hi guys, by the way.  We are reading you. Thank you for your attention to us.  Ready to answer your questions)

Hi Alexis welcome to the forum, please don't take all what you read here to serious. That being said personally I think you are the hotter of the 2 of you and from what I have seen think you may be more open minded. 👋

1 minute ago, Weeboabby said:

Hi Alexis welcome to the forum, please don't take all what you read here to serious. That being said personally I think you are the hotter of the 2 of you and from what I have seen think you may be more open minded. 👋

You are very cute) I am on this forum to give answers to your questions. I noticed that you do not understand much.

thanks for the compliment.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alexis said:

Gracias, pero estoy con la gente que amo. Los dos estamos calientes. 

Hola chicos, por cierto. Te estamos leyendo Gracias por su atención a nosotros. Listo para responder sus preguntas)

First of all thank you for bothering to answer Alexis, I don't doubt you, I doubt your friend, I see you more authentic, it's just my perception. Thanks again and everything goes very well.

7 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

Hola Alexis, bienvenido al foro, no tomes en serio todo lo que lees aquí. Dicho esto personalmente, creo que eres el más caliente de los dos y, por lo que he visto, creo que puedes tener una mente más abierta. 👋

I guess you don't have to take it seriously either, luckily she is polite and has answered both of us.

7 hours ago, Alexis said:

You are very cute) I am on this forum to give answers to your questions. I noticed that you do not understand much.

Hi and welcome. Let me give you the advice to use the forums to have fun and don't take anything what people might say here too serious😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

7 hours ago, Alexis said:

:biggrin: First time i have ever heard a scotsman been called cute :biggrin:

• Haha 5