Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

22 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Just act naturally without thinking "what have to do" to satisfy who is watching (with the exception of yourself and who may be with you :D)... More "chaturbate style" the worse 

And welcome to CC @Alexis and @Stesha 😉 

Yes welcome to you both. It may please you to know that yours is the apartment I go to first.

22 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Same here. On my time was also mandatory (i had to go to tests and was approved but passed to reserve) but at 2004 no more was a rule. 
But i guess in all that area on east Europe it's still a rule for all guys to do

What country was that Sparkles?

22 hours ago, Alexis said:

Guys, what is the best way for us to have fun?  we drank wine and do not know how to cheer up

can massage or better mutual caresses?

If you were to ask me what I should like to see I suppose it would be a threesome or Stesha 'assisting' your boyfriend. But I know that relationships are more complicated than that for 'real' persons like yourselves. Failing this I like to see you both entertaining and looking animated. Parties cheer everyone up.Your apartment is like a breath of fresh air. It is also interesting also to see Stesha growing in confidence. Thank you for talking to us and as jabbath said, don't take us too seriously.

22 minutes ago, squish said:

If you were to ask me what I should like to see I suppose it would be a threesome or Stesha 'assisting' your boyfriend. But I know that relationships are more complicated than that for 'real' persons like yourselves. Failing this I like to see you both entertaining and looking animated. Parties cheer everyone up.Your apartment is like a breath of fresh air. It is also interesting also to see Stesha growing in confidence. Thank you for talking to us and as jabbath said, don't take us too seriously.

today we have problems, unfortunately I got sick and feel bad.
Alexis went to see her granny

27 minutes ago, squish said:

Quite agree.. 

35 minutes ago, squish said:

What country was that Sparkles?

Portugal

32 minutes ago, squish said:

I actually like this idea and yes their apartment is a breath of fresh air, everything you said i agree with it

23 hours ago, Alexis said:

But now I feel like crying because my boyfriend left me.  I do not know how to forget myself and therefore I ask for advice.

Hi Alexis. I'm a part time on here due to work hours. I'm sorry to hear you broke up with your boyfriend. Weve all gone through it and it can really hurt inside if you guys were very close. There's no one thing anyone can say to make it better. And dont hold back the tears, I always feel better after a good cry, and it clears my head on what I need to do going forward. Don't spend a lot of time alone, leads to negative thought and you want to be positive now. Be thankful for all the good things you have going on, I hope you get happy again soon! And Merry Christmas!

• Like 2