Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Thats an unusual comment coming from you pal :biggrin:

I'm not myself just now(fucking must be I'm typing this😀)I've had a very traumatic last few days,what with coping with a new laptop and then fucking up my CC membership only in a way that anybody can fuck up a membership.It's sorted now,and it took me about three days with help from Stone and others but I managed it.It would take a normal person 3mins.but you know me pal,a bigger disaster than the Titanic PC wise but then again we can't all be geniuses like you eh!!😀

Nice to hear from you bud👍

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: First time i have ever heard a scotsman been called cute :biggrin:

No need to be jealous that us Scots are better than you. 😋

Plus it might be the furry thing that dangles between oor legs that get the girls excited. :angel:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm not myself just now(fucking must be I'm typing this😀)I've had a very traumatic last few days,what with coping with a new laptop and then fucking up my CC membership only in a way that anybody can fuck up a membership.It's sorted now,and it took me about three days with help from Stone and others but I managed it.It would take a normal person 3mins.but you know me pal,a bigger disaster than the Titanic PC wise but then again we can't all be geniuses like you eh!!😀

Nice to hear from you bud👍

And you pal, thought you had gone into retirement :biggrin:

4 hours ago, catalonia said:

First of all thank you for bothering to answer Alexis, I don't doubt you, I doubt your friend, I see you more authentic, it's just my perception. Thanks again and everything goes very well.

thanks.  Soon you will find out how hot Stesha is.  She's just embarrassed for now.

• Like 4