B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

Just now, firewall said:

don't worry there is always some light on camcaps i am good here 🙂

It might be worth watching now cos I'm not sure if she ready for bed yet...and her angles are better...😉

Thank you Magical M...Little red outfit, Toto and now looking straight at us...You're a star 

love heart hand emoticon

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It might be worth watching now cos I'm not sure if she ready for bed yet...and her angles are better...😉

Thank you Magical M...Little red outfit, Toto and now looking straight at us...You're a star 

love heart hand emoticon

Not sure my heart can take a round 2 Naga, the little beating heart is pretty worn out 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Not sure my heart can take a round 2 Naga, the little beating heart is pretty worn out 😎

I've become a bit disillusioned over the last few months with RLC... and I haven't warmed to any of the girls that much since she left last time...I've got a spring in my step now...or is it a lump in my crotch 😏

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ditto My friend, I absolutely love for a woman to seduce me. To make me feel what they are feeling,  to bring us all into their fantasy, and Monica the Masterful Momentous Memorable Magnificent and few of the real superstars of RLC understand this concept very well, and genuinely want to satisfy the voyeur as much as they want to satisfy themselves, That is what sets them apart from the rest who just go through the motions like the Professor. 

SUPERSTAR

thesta i also agree.plus there is no blanket covering her or nothing she does everything in the open.

• Upvote 1