B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

44 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I have to say that RLC made. the right decision to bring back. the most sensual sexiest lady back  MONICA ❤️ and am happy for that ..

I agree Bud, and I re-subscribed to RLC for that reason, Their are only a few lovely women that could made me pull the trigger and Magical Monica is one of them. Jasmin, K&K and the Angels and there are maybe are 4 or 5 others. Sexual Seduction is a lost art and most of these girls really need to learn and understand that men want to be seduced

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

A very bright star in the night sky 😉

Image result for bright star

You are not going to see Valerie in that night sky, because she is above them all, a super dense black hole, that eat stars like that for lunch. Well, that, and frozen pizza for desert.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've become a bit disillusioned over the last few months with RLC... and I haven't warmed to any of the girls that much since she left last time...I've got a spring in my step now...or is it a lump in my crotch 😏

maybe it's just a bump 🙂

That "bate" was worthwhile of Sophie style,playing with cams and getting the exactly right position  in bed that all three cams in bedroom don't catch the sweet spot...she should had moved in to b2 big bedroom,perfect fallower for twins,sophie and Naomi.Big big show girl😣.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Does anybody know the name of the girl sleeping in Holly's bed?  She actually has a pretty good body, from the brief glimpses she has given.

I think you meant Cherry's bed..It just her friend but we don't know her name

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Monica is very sensual....Valerie, Damira and Amalia on the other hand are sex fiends....Tbh It doesn't matter to me, I like em all 🥰

please don't mix diamonds with shit, Damira did it all for the pleasure of it, Valerie does it all because RLC asked her to do it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1