B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

Seems the girls of the big bedroom will be leaving soon,just hope the big bedroom doesn't stay for the two girls i am ticking😣,we already have two Barca houses big bedrooms being wasted,Just give it to Valerie,she at least will do some crazy shitt😅.

I just saw a video that a good friend sent me....I'm not a fan of video.... but this has been the best thing I've seen in a long... a long time in RLC.... (thanks friend).
I thought it was one more video .... another masturbation without any interest....  God!!!!!! I was wrong.
I'm talking about MONICA....if MONICA, a spectacular body, his toned ass... well put in her place... her beautiful breasts, simply magnificent, and her body surrounded by red lingerie... an explosive combination....
From the first moment I saw her.... I felt that she was seducing me....I felt what she was feeling...I felt transported to a world of fantasy and sensuality....it was a magical moment..... incredible... 
As a voyeur, it has been a fantasy come true.... 
A master of seduction.... a goddess of eroticism.... and a queen of sensuality.....
Thanks to RLC for bringing this woman to us.... and thanks to my friend for making me discover that which I have longed so much for in another person, but as much as I have tried, it could not have been..... 
Monica is something different from the rest... she transmits me through a screen, seduction, passion, desire, sensuality........

A star with its own light.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I just saw a video that a good friend sent me....I'm not a fan of video.... but this has been the best thing I've seen in a long... a long time in RLC.... (thanks friend).
I thought it was one more video .... another masturbation without any interest....  God!!!!!! I was wrong.
I'm talking about MONICA....if MONICA, a spectacular body, his toned ass... well put in her place... her beautiful breasts, simply magnificent, and her body surrounded by red lingerie... an explosive combination....
From the first moment I saw her.... I felt that she was seducing me....I felt what she was feeling...I felt transported to a world of fantasy and sensuality....it was a magical moment..... incredible... 
As a voyeur, it has been a fantasy come true.... 
A master of seduction.... a goddess of eroticism.... and a queen of sensuality.....
Thanks to RLC for bringing this woman to us.... and thanks to my friend for making me discover that which I have longed so much for in another person, but as much as I have tried, it could not have been..... 
Monica is something different from the rest... she transmits me through a screen, seduction, passion, desire, sensuality........

A star with its own light.....

You're correct on every level, Raul..She is a class act, no doubt about it...You're a welcome addition to the Magnificent, Mind blowing, Mesmerising, Mystical, Marvellous, Magical Monica fan club...

She's always been my #1 girl ❤️

We all have different opinions and different tastes. That's what makes the world go around, There have been some great boobs in the history of RLC...Jasmine, Stella and, right now, Aria, to name 3 girls, but for me, nobody's as fabulous as Monica's...

il y a 23 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

We all have different opinions and different tastes. That's what makes the world go around, There have been some great boobs in the history of RLC...Jasmine, Stella and, right now, Aria, to name 3 girls, but for me, nobody's as fabulous as Monica's...

Alright Naga 😏

I have nothing much against Monica except that she is always away in the day until when it is showtime.

This is not exactly what I expect to see, NO APPEARANCE in the DAY and MAYBE SOMETHING in the NIGHT.

She needs to stop replicating her previous habit day in day out.

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Damn Naga, she is making my red hot chili popper a little jealous !!! Can you imagine how this thread would explode if these two beauties went over the edge and crossed the line..... Man now that would be just fabulous. I remember very well the night Anita and Our Magical One stepped over the line and the night that Belle and Rosie took her to the place of no return. AWESOME MEMORIES.

Yeah.. Monica tag teamed by B and R...they wrung Monica out of orgasms that night...

24 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alright Naga 😏

I have nothing much against Monica except that she is always away in the day until when it is showtime.

This is not exactly what I expect to see, NO APPEARANCE in the DAY and MAYBE SOMETHING in the NIGHT.

She didn't actually leave the villa at all yesterday...:dodgy:

44 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alright Naga 😏

Monica is a huge fan of travelling and sight seeing...She makes great travelogs of wherever she goes. She can see more during the day, Sierra...just saying 😏

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems the girls of the big bedroom will be leaving soon,just hope the big bedroom doesn't stay for the two girls i am ticking😣,we already have two Barca houses big bedrooms being wasted,Just give it to Valerie,she at least will do some crazy shitt😅.

they can leave, i took suscription for watch evelyn and the bilan after almost a month is not very good ,too immature not much to see with her and too much time on this fucking phone

• Upvote 1

Damn...… "The Magical One" has a suitcase packed for a trip somewhere. I guess that means that Milena will really needs to be memorable while the Magical One is gone. Safe Travels Monica. Lets see if Milena has what it takes to truly seduce the voyeurs. My Guess is not a chance in hell, but we will see since I subscribed again.

Well I stand corrected as it looks like she used her suitcase to go shopping, This makes me very happy as I will not have to rely on Milena to seduce mem that would most likely be a long wait.