B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly is a follower/ submissive and now she has attached herself to Cherry who loves to experiment and live life on the more riskier side. I enjoy both and wish I could have seen them bring a man back and fuck him to death. I have no problem with the girls having sex outside as long as they also bring it back to the apartment/ house. I don't even mind if they want to experiment with drugs... I see it as part of the maturation process. Have fun girls just let us enjoy a part of it.

I agree. There need to be a balance between going out, and doing things at home. Cherry is also a girl I love, but she has totally failed to bring any of her adventurous life inside. I do think she had been up for it, if someone had just initiated it. Too bad that good initiators like Sara and Damira come so rare.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly is a follower/ submissive and now she has attached herself to Cherry who loves to experiment and live life on the more riskier side. I enjoy both and wish I could have seen them bring a man back and fuck him to death. I have no problem with the girls having sex outside as long as they also bring it back to the apartment/ house. I don't even mind if they want to experiment with drugs... I see it as part of the maturation process. Have fun girls just let us enjoy a part of it.

Yes, I think very similar. It would be really important for RLC to finally have some girls in the cast who really live in the GOV apartments and take the project seriously. 

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree. There need to be a balance between going out, and doing things at home. Cherry is also a girl I love, but she has totally failed to bring any of her adventurous life inside. I do think she had been up for it, if someone had just initiated it. Too bad that good initiators like Sara and Damira come so rare.

Imagine B4 with a cast of girls who actually participate. A place, where people really live and not only perform these silly superficial shows. This place would be so perfect for real parties. So much space, both for company and for a little privacy in between. 

Only I think it should be clear to everyone that it will not work without real changes in the concept. I think it's time, especially for B4, to finally include guys in the cast. Two or three guys that are actually interesting for the girls and be a reason to have fun also in this apartment. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have my Tux on, opened a bottle of very special bourbon, and I am ready for a very special 7 course banquet. The 5 star Majestic Monica is dressed for the occasion as well, so I am very happy that I will not be dining alone tonight. Let the fireworks begin.

Image result for toasting gifs

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes and later Valerie came, not that I think anything would have happened anyways but who knows.

They all barge in to each others room without knocking...Do you remember when Rosemary had that "knock on the door" sign outside her door 😂...

I have my Tux on, opened a bottle of very special bourbon, and I am ready for a very special 7 course banquet. The 5 star Majestic Monica is dressed for the occasion as well, so I am very happy that I will not be dining alone tonight. Let the fireworks begin.

im with you thesta let make a toast to monica.

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

They all barge in to each others room without knocking...Do you remember when Rosemary had that "knock on the door" sign outside her door 😂...

Ha yes that was funny, she got so annoyed by the others just walking in without knocking.

23 hours ago, firewall said:

we see nothing she taking position for hide her pussy

I can't understand all this hype about Monica some of the people in this Forum pulling.  So far there is no difference to the other girls in GOV except that she is older. If Monica even plays hide and seek now, it'll be a step down. 

When will there be a girl who really lives in this apartment?