Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #13

jugghead

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Aussie is her preferred pizza delivery guy. She's frothing for his appearance at the door.

OK, I'll stop with the old inside jokes. I promise. They're off-topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really. It's just that sometimes we have boring evenings in my cold, dead, forest without her presence...

Beauty.jpg  0

Thanks for that. Got a smile out of an otherwise dreary day☺

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Aussie is her preferred pizza delivery guy. She's frothing for his appearance at the door.

OK, I'll stop with the old inside jokes. I promise. They're off-topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really. It's just that sometimes we have boring evenings in my cold, dead, forest without her presence...

Beauty.jpg  0

Foamy where's the love gone?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

@ Fan de.....You have recently PM’d me regarding a problem you were experiencing with I believe RLC....I don’t think you are aware that everything you wrote is viewable by everyone on your profile page.

I don’t wish people to think I am at all complicit in anything you are attempting, and I would make it clear now that I have never encouraged you in any shape or form.

Please remove the items that are on show.....Thank you.

Many thanks to the member that drew my attention to it.

I saw the message he made on your profile
That's it to want to trust anyone pretending to be Leora, the guy asks for photos of Leora, nothing prevents it from published elsewhere and to banish those people who really want to believe that it is she
I did a little test not so long ago, I asked for a proof before I gave my proof to me that I am a premium member, I had in return an apology for confidentiality
But the funniest is the excuse that I was given that there would be a shift in timecode at the level of the responses I received, twice this false Leora managed to answer me by the positive thinking, because Leora was in the toilet while her phone was in the living room
Strangely since then I have no more contact with this fake Leora :biggrin:

Stop believing in the chimera guys

J'ai vue le message qu'il a fait sur ton profil 
C'est ça de vouloir faire confiance à n'importe qui se faisant passer pour Leora, le gars demande des photos de Leora, rien ne l'empêche après de les publiés ailleurs et de faire bannir ces personnes qui veulent vraiment croire que ce soit elle 
J'ai fait un petit test il n'y a pas si longtemps, j'ai demandé une preuve avant que je donne ma preuve à moi que je sois bien un membre premium, j'ai eu en retour des excuses de confidentialité 
Mais le plus marrant c'est l'excuse qu'on ma fournit comme quoi il y aurait un décalage dans le timecode au niveaux des réponses que j'ai reçu, par deux fois cette fausse Leora a réussi à me répondre par le biais de la pensée positive, car Leora étant aux toilettes alors que son téléphone était dans le salon 
Etrangement depuis cela je n'ai plus de contact avec cette fausse Leora :biggrin:

Arrêtez de croire aux chimère les gars

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know what apps is she using on her Iphone? A lot of Instagram for sure but i'm always wondering what app is she using when she gets aroused? Is she watching videos or pictures.. i've been watching leora now for nearly 2yrs and it's very difficult to see what is she doing with her phone..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I saw the message he made on your profile
That's it to want to trust anyone pretending to be Leora, the guy asks for photos of Leora, nothing prevents it from published elsewhere and to banish those people who really want to believe that it is she
I did a little test not so long ago, I asked for a proof before I gave my proof to me that I am a premium member, I had in return an apology for confidentiality
But the funniest is the excuse that I was given that there would be a shift in timecode at the level of the responses I received, twice this false Leora managed to answer me by the positive thinking, because Leora was in the toilet while her phone was in the living room
Strangely since then I have no more contact with this fake Leora :biggrin:

Stop believing in the chimera guys

J'ai vue le message qu'il a fait sur ton profil 
C'est ça de vouloir faire confiance à n'importe qui se faisant passer pour Leora, le gars demande des photos de Leora, rien ne l'empêche après de les publiés ailleurs et de faire bannir ces personnes qui veulent vraiment croire que ce soit elle 
J'ai fait un petit test il n'y a pas si longtemps, j'ai demandé une preuve avant que je donne ma preuve à moi que je sois bien un membre premium, j'ai eu en retour des excuses de confidentialité 
Mais le plus marrant c'est l'excuse qu'on ma fournit comme quoi il y aurait un décalage dans le timecode au niveaux des réponses que j'ai reçu, par deux fois cette fausse Leora a réussi à me répondre par le biais de la pensée positive, car Leora étant aux toilettes alors que son téléphone était dans le salon 
Etrangement depuis cela je n'ai plus de contact avec cette fausse Leora :biggrin:

Arrêtez de croire aux chimère les gars

Do me a favour please moos54.....Please let him know, he could easily have dropped me in the shit, fortunately I was not part of his situation, I just received an unsolicited PM from him asking for advice.....And as you saw, I did not in any way encourage him to proceed any further with his motives.

I find it easy enough to get myself into trouble sometimes on this forum, without other members doing it for me.

My easiest solution is to now block his messages...

Thanks.

the same thing happened to me..... 
a girl from rlc, he sent me a private... and the way to check that it was real... was to ask for the skipe...... turned out to be true..... 
we shared video conferences... but it was not positive...... 
we practiced cybersex, 3 times, but it was wrong.... she was online at home and only looked at me.... there was no exchange of words, and that turned out to be fatal... for me....
so we left him, and now that he is not in the project... she has changed skiing.... 
a pity...

1 hour ago, Kuutamomies said:

¿Alguien sabe qué aplicaciones está usando en su iPhone? Un montón de Instagram seguro, pero siempre me pregunto qué aplicación está usando cuando se excita. ¿Está mirando videos o fotos? He estado mirando a Leora desde hace casi 2 años y es muy difícil ver qué está haciendo con su teléfono.

she gets excited watching Putin's speeches, and see how he takes freedom away from the Russian people...
hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, raul399 said:

the same thing happened to me..... 
a girl from rlc, he sent me a private... and the way to check that it was real... was to ask for the skipe...... turned out to be true..... 
we shared video conferences... but it was not positive...... 
we practiced cybersex, 3 times, but it was wrong.... she was online at home and only looked at me.... there was no exchange of words, and that turned out to be fatal... for me....
so we left him, and now that he is not in the project... she has changed skiing.... 
a pity...

At leased you got off three times 🤣

• Like 2