Lilka & Jakar (2019) Part #1

12 hours ago, catalonia said:

Someone has noticed the boy in the apartment of Jakar and Lilka, but it seems very young, ... too much, and his attitude is that of a child scared and overcome by what he is living

Very young , yes , not too young to fuck !!!he did the short haired girl around 9.30 !!!!!

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

To do so in front of the cameras, I'm afraid so, as you will see the apartment has been removed.

I think the reason is more to find in the fact of the repeated shower in sight of the camera than the sex under the covers.

13 minutes ago, turkey said:

Creo que la razón es más para encontrar en el hecho de la ducha repetida a la vista de la cámara que el sexo debajo de las sábanas.

The reason I think is the possibility that this boy was not of age, at least because of his physical appearance did not seem so. And the main thing that I noticed was his attitude, the boy seemed to be scared, he stood in a corner, closed his eyes ... seemed to want to disappear from that place

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

The reason I think is the possibility that this boy was not of age, at least because of his physical appearance did not seem so. And the main thing that I noticed was his attitude, the boy seemed to be scared, he stood in a corner, closed his eyes ... seemed to want to disappear from that place

SCARED ??Not to scared to sleep between two hot girls , and fuck !