Brenda (2019) Part #1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That sentence sounds weird to me... But when you as a native speaker say it is correct I believe you 😁

We have a strange way of putting opposite words together to form a statement, these are called oxymoron's.

For example we often say things like, living dead, cruel kindness, pretty ugly, legally forbidden etc etc. As I said we can be a bit weird lol.

Your english is very good but you do make a few funny's but we do usually overlook them but I have made an odd comment lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That sentence sounds weird to me... But when you as a native speaker say it is correct I believe you 😁

I'm not native but we also have quite expressions in our language that translated could goes to that... great deal or big thing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Beware of that @Robwin guy, don't let him fool you with his fancy word's. We all subscribe to a higher authority in the English language isn't that true my master @Dave 27

darth-vader-star-wars-animated-gif-5.gif

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Always the girls and almost never the boys. Lesbianism is an easy trick in the sex business. A man's cumshot never lies. 💦

What the fuck do you think we do all the fucking time? Wank!!!!!

On second thoughts don't answer that 🤪

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! To voyeurism, never, I don't think. It would be like doing it at the dinner table at my family reunion. I'm not that kind of perverted yet. 🤣 No, this place is a gossip page where grown men and weirdos like me, get to be like housewives. 🙂

Stranger things have happened I expect, not from personal experience obviously Mrs housewife 😁😁😁

• Thanks 1