Brenda (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! To voyeurism, never, I don't think. It would be like doing it at the dinner table at my family reunion. I'm not that kind of perverted yet. 🤣 No, this place is a gossip page where grown men and weirdos like me, get to be like housewives. 🙂

That kind of pervert yet. LOL 

hopeful jim carrey GIF

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Always the girls and almost never the boys. Lesbianism is an easy trick in the sex business. A man's cumshot never lies. 💦

But VH know that male apartments have failed whenever they have tried them so VH know what sells within this business model

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Whatever is in that cage, mouse, rat, ferret, guinea pig, it's fucked if that cat has claws. You have to train them to get along. It take some effort. It can be done though, Violet said that she was able to do it several times. 

It's a chinchilla. And I think best is to keep it in the cage. It's Alisa cat and it will be gone when Alisa place is ready. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's a chinchilla. And I think best is to keep it in the cage. It's Alisa cat and it will be gone when Alisa place is ready. 

I can't believe I'm paying this much money to watch a kitten, but it's just so damned cute i can't help myself.😂

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:
11 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

You guys are too funny. Could it because she doesn't sleep a great deal??

That is quite weird English. But when you mean she is tired because she did not sleep then you are most probably right. 

He just left out two letters: Could it be because... Otherwise, it was perfect
English. Not weird at all. 😊

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my, the chinchilla is so fucked. If Brenda isn't seriously working on training these 2 pets the chinchilla is done for. 

Ever felt a chinchilla. I believe they are the softest animal on Earth or something. 

He is not getting out of there. Brenda will leave him there til the other furry guest leaves 😁

And yes they feel amazing