Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

2 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Unfortunately we saw many by mistake, even of the careless dealer who didn't know about the camera that was above him at the time he gave them.

Yes, almost 3 years ago I seen many of them carelessly do drugs thinking that they were not being seen.  I was sent a picture of one of the guys making lines on a mirror in B3, Kenny is his name I believe.  hell, I seen a couple of guys in Nelly's old apartment bathroom doing Coke.....they do a lot of drugs!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, almost 3 years ago I seen many of them carelessly do drugs thinking that they were not being seen.  I was sent a picture of one of the guys making lines on a mirror in B3, Kenny is his name I believe.  hell, I seen a couple of guys in Nelly's old apartment bathroom doing Coke.....they do a lot of drugs!!

The dark dealer I saw was about May - June where she handed Masha in front of the camera pointing towards the aisle, and she gave it just below the camera

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

Is the hunting/fishing season restarted?

As I guessed a day ago or dragging tonight when Masha is not here Sofia went to bed much sooner before

Yeah that's what I believe, and it's happening now that they've turned it into a gov. RLC got the apartment back a year, where Masha quarreled with Sasha and Dasha where the apartment became boring and monotonous.

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i didn't see it or know anything about it but i certainly believe it.

Hep it hapened,was shockingly openly..the dude was sited in kitchen chair and took of the bag of drug of pocket and showed it to Masha,when she notice imediatly hide it and talked to the dude something.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

What the hell is with the black dots on the screens now? I know RLC uses them as a signature/tracker, but now I get like 5 seconds of watching and then it freezes up and eventually goes black screen?

yup i get it too.and the time skips like three minutes.and it freezes alot.and only in this apt.