Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

8 hours ago, rebliz said:

I guess that Sofia is not so excited to be with Masha in bed so she stretching the time as long as possible 

I just hope Masha doesn't get "absorbed" with all the sleeping,"lazy" behavior of Sophia,they live togheter so that may well happen as time pass,till now no changes in Masha routines,she gets up early,do her things,ioga etc and seems with good energy,would be terrible to see her sleeping all day and without energy.

• Upvote 1

Masha than I can see as she leaves Sophia alone for hours (and she does very well). I hope we don't get to last year's boring Mashas masturbating shows, which while we knew there was a prospective erotic life outside the apartment, we were seeing the same boring things.
I would rather see Masha alone in this apartment with her regular changes of partners, men and women rather than a copy of the gov.🤔

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Masha than I can see as she leaves Sophia alone for hours (and she does very well). I hope we don't get to last year's boring Mashas masturbating shows, which while we knew there was a prospective erotic life outside the apartment, we were seeing the same boring things.
I would rather see Masha alone in this apartment with her regular changes of partners, men and women rather than a copy of the gov.🤔

Same,was more fun,interesting with Masha alone.If Masha only return later in day we gona see Sophia doing same stuff was westerdaty,the bate and stuff.Woukd be great a Masha roomate with boyfriend or girlfriend and friends.

• Upvote 1