Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,please don't insult R1,that place was great.This is just,Lame Rome Show House.Masha should had stayed by herself,now i am sure of that😂.

when i see this shit red light there is everywhere in this apartment i am glad to be not member

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

when i see this shit red light there is everywhere in this apartment i am glad to be not member

Hehe,it's terrible,livingroom looks all red and green,bedroom three cams in black and white image and only one in color but very blurry image,it's explained,justified the 50% price raise of site,top quality!🤣.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,it's terrible,livingroom looks all red and green,bedroom three cams in black and white image and only one in color but very blurry image,it's explained,justified the 50% price raise of site,top quality!🤣.

yes this is why they ask ten more $ now , this is the taxe for all the shit neon lights

• Upvote 3

I don't know I can't blame RLC anymore. The GOV houses except for Leora usually get the most action and discussion on this site so I'm assuming it is the same with the viewing numbers on RLC as well. It's not RLC's fault that the majority of the people like to watch stupid fake pseudo lesbian shows. The most interesting real life houses don't really get much traction on this site unless they're doing something show-like. Fake-shows is what the majority wants unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Anyway,the best way to take out all sensuality and hotness of any rlc house is with a Barca style show,it's just sad and that's all.Nelly gone down in my list,but at least now she can candidate to join a GOV house in near future🤣.Sophia..confirmed what i started ticking about her when she was at COV place..Masha is Masha..she was more fun just by elself and bringing dudes and girls from time to time.House had his own identity..now looks average as the others of bunch.

• Upvote 2