Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

say me or Leora that will steal your heart hahaha I tried to make tortellini but they did not succeed well ... they opened in cooking ..uffffff

Leora already owns my heart but I cannot reach her. And so I know my place.

• Like 3

I am waiting for Leora to wave to the neighbors across the way. Also, I was hoping to she her nipples become more turgid, thanks to the cool air she has been letting in from outside. But, I don't see any change from their normal rock hard appearance. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Whatever, she is happy to dance for us, and I am happy to watch!

The dancing makes the time waiting on the food a lovely distraction.  Since Leora did not brown the meat first. I suspect sexy girl's tortellini prediction will be accurate. 

If I am not mistaken. Tortellini is boiled, rather than fried. But I am the observer, not the cook.😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

La danza rende il tempo in attesa del cibo una bella distrazione. Dal momento che Leora non ha rosolato prima la carne. Sospetto che la previsione dei tortellini di una ragazza sexy sia accurata. 

Se non mi sbaglio. Il tortellini è bollito, piuttosto che fritto. Ma io sono l'osservatore, non il cuoco. 😀

you know exactly boiled in broth ... or boiled and then eaten with some sauce ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

The dancing makes the time waiting on the food a lovely distraction.  Since Leora did not brown the meat first. I suspect sexy girl's tortellini prediction will be accurate. 

If I am not mistaken. Tortellini is boiled, rather than fried. But I am the observer, not the cook.😀

I suspect sexy girl will show herself more often here in short order.☺

• Like 2