Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Now I see. Cutie pie is making cookies.😍

Jugg, evidently you did not see her make the last batch of what ever the correct name for, what I would call, "shepherd's pie". Those two packages of meat will be browned, drained, and then wrapped into a flour dough wrapping. Then fried. The last batch she made turned out eighteen of those pies.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Thanks buddy. Was a little bit preoccupied talking to a lady friend. ☺

I also walked away for a little while when she was kneading the dough. Based on the fact she is making them bite sized as compared to the last ones she made. The yield will be, as I see it, thirty plus. 

The eighteen from the last batch. Lasted three days.😋

• Like 1

good evening everyone a kiss ... Leora is preparing a dish typical of my area tortellini a classic Italian ... good to close them is difficult for many pastry chefs tend to open .. but we will see the shape is perfect compliments to her.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, scutus said:

I also walked away for a little while when she was kneading the dough. Based on the fact she is making them bite sized as compared to the last ones she made. The yield will be, as I see it, thirty plus. 

The eighteen from the last batch. Lasted three days.😋

Good eye, friend. Hope our other friends Pepe and The Cat are enjoying this great holiday weekend excursion!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

good evening everyone a kiss ... Leora is preparing a dish typical of my area tortellini a classic Italian ... good to close them is difficult for many pastry chefs tend to open .. but we will see the shape is perfect compliments to her.

Mi ruberai il cuore, tesoro?

• Like 1