Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

39 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I don't have that problem... I don't have repetitions... hahaha...
What I have is a video sent to me by a friend of last night's masturbation in the bathtub 
Unfortunately for me, I haven't felt pleasure.... I felt sorry for her... 
Where is the shy girl I met a few years ago?
Where is she?
stranger has that girl...
now she lies down on the sofa, bed, wherever, and opens her legs ...... before it was different to spend hours wishing to open a little, now there are moments that has become a vulgar woman, teaches too easy, and last night's show on the bathroom table, that is already a girl cam, high standing,
Maybe it's our fault, we ask and she gives us everything we ask for, 
I am the most guilty of all,
I know I'm going to be criticized for this comment...
but it's just my opinion, I don't want to be the cause of debates, it's just a comment, from one person .
with the comments of the balcony, she knows that in front there is no one who can see her, maybe from the left and when those rooms are occupied, you just have to know where she lives and see her location, then you will realize that she teases you when she makes you interact with neighbors ....

indeed , where is the shy girl from a few years ago? 

Guest Felix75
5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

He never called her a whore.

that’s what he called it.  He wrote this earlier in his comments.  Personally, I do not care about his mental problems, but he was already tired of everyone with his stupid comments, lies and 200 messages in 5 minutes

jugg, don't read adsorptive comments,
I've never said that word about her...
and I will never say it...
I only did a domentarios of that there are moments that I miss to that sweet and shy girl, that I knew in the first apartment, only that...

• Like 1