Noldus

B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

More nutella with a spoon.

Monica is bating and hiding her pussy from the cam.  I hope she let's us see some day.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Monica is bating and hiding her pussy from the cam.  I hope she let's us see some day.

what did you expect with her, her true name is sofie 2 it's not for nothing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Fucking hell.. Monica... every day you surprise me more... has been one of the best I have seen in RLC... no doubt you are the reincarnation of the goddess aphrodite...
has had a bestial orgasm, with many spasms, drinks water, and continues to caress the clitoris while it has sensitive to get the second orgasm ...
fuck... a multiorgasmic woman... 
every day teaches a little more... 
sincerely drives me crazy... hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Fucking hell.. Monica... every day you surprise me more... has been one of the best I have seen in RLC... no doubt you are the reincarnation of the goddess aphrodite...
has had a bestial orgasm, with many spasms, drinks water, and continues to caress the clitoris while it has sensitive to get the second orgasm ...
fuck... a multiorgasmic woman... 
every day teaches a little more... 
sincerely drives me crazy... hahaha

pffffff my god 😄 raul is here now 😏

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

pffffff mi dios  😄  raul está aquí ahora  😏

hahaha I'm just visiting... 
I appreciate the good things as Monica is... 
she is a star in the firmament...

• Confused 1

when I see something as spectacular as I've seen... I have to leave my comment... hahaha.

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

when I see something as spectacular as I've seen... I have to leave my comment... hahaha.

Hehe,you should watch Sophie also,even more "spectacular" than Monica..but very close..almost twins🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was looking forward to Monica coming back more than any other girl but this constant hiding from the cams is so boring and not sexy at all. It's one thing to be shy but being completely naked then facing directly away from the cams is ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm not complaing. Holly staying is the best thing that could've happened.

you are entitled to your opinion!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

she will in the end...same as every other time she has been here!!

53 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha I'm just visiting... 
I appreciate the good things as Monica is... 
she is a star in the firmament...

Monica is no star, a lovely woman but no star by any stretch of the imagination.  Stars are like Damira and Rosemary...girls that make things happen, not like girls that expose their pussy all day long like Leora and Belle!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,you should watch Sophie also,even more "spectacular" than Monica..but very close..almost twins🤣.

true that Ze...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, super134 said:

I was looking forward to Monica coming back more than any other girl but this constant hiding from the cams is so boring and not sexy at all. It's one thing to be shy but being completely naked then facing directly away from the cams is ridiculous.

Exactly...why come to a voyeur site and do that kind of stuff.  Make no sense to me and it can't possibly make any sense to any one else!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Monica is no star, a lovely woman but no star by any stretch of the imagination.  Stars are like Damira and Rosemary...girls that make things happen, not like girls that expose their pussy all day long like Leora and Belle!!

And Valerie!!!!