B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

in real life it is normal that two young people in Barcelona, a beautiful city near Christmas, are always at home having sex instead of walking to have fun, certainly this is their real life, living for us

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

in real life it is normal that two young people in Barcelona, a beautiful city near Christmas, are always at home having sex instead of walking to have fun, certainly this is their real life, living for us

what is especially normal is that they take time for them when they have been separated for some time
Can we really blame them for wanting to take advantage of it a bit before going around the city
Besides, they listened to your advice because they came out ^^

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

Apartment offline.

If you don't mind me asking a couple of questions, I would like to know a couple of things.  1. who was in the apartment when it went UM and what were they doing?  2. who was in the apartment when it came back online?  Thank You

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

If you don't mind me asking a couple of questions, I would like to know a couple of things.  1. who was in the apartment when it went UM and what were they doing?  2. who was in the apartment when it came back online?  Thank You

Loraine BF was the only one there when it went offline and when it came back Blair and Loraine and her BF were there.

10 hours ago, Daleys said:

Loraine and her BF just had sex.

I have watched Loraine and her BF having sex on RLC Replay. Loraine is young and pretty and quite good in sex though not yet very experienced. Her oral sex is worth watching, too bad her long hair is often in front of the camera. She was very quick in getting the guy´s load into her mouth, but I do not think she swallowed, she went quickly to the bathroom. As always, the guy got his orgasm, Loraine didn´t. Anyway, nice to have the BF as visitor to the otherwise boring apartment.

• Like 1