B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

If some of you have so many good friends, and a perfect life, why are you spending your time on CC complaining about RLC?

Personally, RLC gives me a purpose and meaning in life. Getting to watch these friendships, and other people's real life, gives me the opprtunity to feel some intimacy that I will never have in my own life. I'm 24 years old, I have strong feelings and desires like anyone my age. Feelings and desires I can never live out. Because I was born with a muscular desease, and I've been in a wheelchair my whole life. There you have it. That's why I love girls on my computer screen!

What is your excuse?

all respect for you ed2 for your honesty 👍, me too i have a handicap and i can understand what you can feel and why rlc or maybe other voyeur sites is very important for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Best post ever, van. ed2 is such a good guy.

No, I'm not a "good" guy, I don't even try to be anymore. After being bullied and disrespected by so many trolls on here, I'm just being an asshole back.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

If some of you have so many good friends, and a perfect life, why are you spending your time on CC complaining about RLC?

Personally, RLC gives me a purpose and meaning in life. Getting to watch these friendships, and other people's real life, gives me the opprtunity to feel some intimacy that I will never have in my own life. I'm 24 years old, I have strong feelings and desires like anyone my age. Feelings and desires I can never live out. Because I was born with a muscular desease, and I've been in a wheelchair my whole life. There you have it. That's why I love girls on my computer screen!

What is your excuse?

I'm not good at such emotional conversations and deliberately withholding my personal information. At the same time, however, I have great respect for people who, like you, honestly refect themselves. You made me think, and I thank you for that. 

I hope that you will continue to be involved in our discussion.

10 hours ago, van the man said:

I think we all hang around these pages and watch RLC for a variety of reasons and can never really understand what motivates each of us. I have enjoyed being part of CC over quite a few years and have managed to engage with a number of people in an enjoyable way and am proud to say a number of CC members have become good buddies. I realise of course that we never really know the person at the other end of the screen but I have realised there are some very intelligent people engaging with CC. I personally love the conflict that sometimes flares up. Sadly we live in a world where many people are offended at the slightest thing said by other people they might not agree with. Avoiding conflict stifles open debate and attacks freedom of speech and thought. Personal attacks, threats and bullying are a no no but robust debate should be welcomed at all times. Agree to disagree is a great premise for contentment whilst allowing for a good debate.

Ed2 don't worry about what others think. If you love watching particular people on RLC and feel warm feeling for them then carry on and enjoy every moment. I'm at the other end of the circle of life from you but share great affection for certain people on RLC. There are many who I can't relate to and therefore try to avoid but those I enjoy I enjoy immensely. The demise of the Russian apartments has seriously damaged RLC and has removed many of the apartments and people that I loved to watch. I guess seeing some of the people resurface in other countries is some sort of compromise but it is difficult to relate to the new situation. Personally I miss Eva. I found her totally beautiful. Her face is on a par with Audrey Hepburn who has always been considered the most beautiful woman in the world and whose face still features in the media decades after her death (I know Leora loves Audrey Hepburn too!) Eva was fascinating, beguiling, full of reflection and seemed to be figuring out her place in the world whilst studying and of course having a very adventurous sex life. Leora of course is wonderful to watch. Another fascinating girl. I conversed with her for a short time and she shared some interesting details of her life. She is a very smart and intelligent girl. 

Ed2 all the best to you. I can't imagine what you must have gone through in your short life so far. Keep enjoying RLC and CC and I look forward to many debates in the future.

Thanks to you too, I like your post very much.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I hope that you will continue to be involved in our discussion.

Of course, just don't expect me to be nice towards someone who ask me how I can fall in love with something on y computer screen.

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

What is your excuse?

you know Ed, it would have been a lot easier to understand you had I and others known about your situation.  i'm sorry to hear that you have been in a wheelchair your whole life and i apologize to you for 80% of the things i've said to you!  I understand you much better now and will refrain from posting harsh posts in your direction.

What is your excuse?.....I became an RLC junkie when I lost my wife and also discovered that I have a very bad heart and was limited to what I could do.  RLC in the beginning also gave me a purpose and meaning of life.  it worked for me in my situation for quite some time until I quite frankly got tired of all of RLC's BS.  i wrote their support staff a nasty letter and they decided to ban me permanently.  i tried to come back by sending them emails apologizing for my outburst but they weren't having it.  months down the road i get an email from them telling my that i could come back if i wanted to, i replied with a thank you to them but never came back.  now i use the forum to try and keep up as much as i can without actually seeing it live on RLC.  today as it stands now, i login to CC usually just to check and catch up on what the forum posters are saying is happening and then i log off.  i do have good friends and family but when everybody is working, there is a lot of alone time and i fill that by doctors appointments, watching movies, scouring YouTube, etc. etc. etc..  When i can see my friends and family, I do and as often as possible if i'm feeling up to it.  there are times when i'm just so weak that i don't feel up to it and therefore i come on this forum and catch up.  Being that you are wheelchair ridden, it would make it very difficult for you to do the same and now i can understand you and where you are coming from.  Once again, I apologize to you sir!!

• Like 1