Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

very interesting. i guess that i checked this apt when it 1st appeared but i can't swear to that as i really don't remember the people at all. but as a general rule of thumb a voyeur site apt should have people in it for at least part of the day. even if they do nothing. also if they hide from cams that is not natural. i have had my problems with amy3 at times but amy understood that the voyeur site participation could only succeed if the people carried on with their lives as if the cams didn't exist. a lot of posters complain about staged sex but what about staged avoidance? and another rule is that a cam can never be covered on purpose. others have covered cams & been put offline & lost $. if participants don't want to be on cam there is a simple answer. don't get an apt on a voyeur site! anyway i hope they are happy & good luck to them whomever they were! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

a lot of posters complain about staged sex but what about staged avoidance? and another rule is that a cam can never be covered on purpose. others have covered cams & been put offline & lost $. if participants don't want to be on cam there is a simple answer. don't get an apt on a voyeur site! anyway i hope they are happy & good luck to them whomever they were! 

Agree. Same in realm84. One of them does not even shower there. But their fans say it is a natural place with normal behavior. I guess their managers are now starting to learn the hard way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Oh Mister Marble! what power of analysis! What sagacity!
It seems that you joined the forum last month, how quickly you exposed us all!
But maybe under another pseudo you hid yourself previously to better study us?
But in any case, it seems that you decide very quickly and without really having evidence to support your statements.
Imagine that many of the "fanatics" that we are really have personal contact with our "protégés" and have already met them at their home, over there in St Petersburg. Imagine that one of us met them with his wife! Interesting, right?
We appreciate these young people for their charms of course, we are not only animals, but also for their talents which are multiple and which we can admire as well in certain art galleries as on various stages.
And yes, they are interesting even when they are dressed!
So to continue your interesting sociological study, you should look, (be careful not too much!), On primates who imagine that they have acquired the right to insult people who they have no chance of meeting in their membership fees. their poor life.
Let us pity my brothers, pity them!
Please excuse the length of this missive, I almost got carried away again. (I had fun).
I hope Google will not betray me, but if necessary, I have the original, in French, at your disposal.
Please accept Mr, .....

Oh my, look what I can make you do. Little me pulled all of that out of you. I'm truly an inspiration! I'm honored and feel special. I would do more to enrich this place if only I had the time and will. Enjoy your little play things that you think are your friend tenants. I'll stand behind the veil and laugh with them.  

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Took him a long time to come back this time... But no chance to disguise himself 😁

I'm not Amy3 if that's what you mean. I do miss her though. Like I told you in the private message that you sent to me, it's rude to called transgendered people by the opposite pronoun, especially if done for the sole purpose of being rude. 

BTW, you never did answer my question before running away. The answer is quote obvious to me. 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I believe I read somewhere that Voyeur-House gives you a free subscription for your work here. What is it exactly that you do to earn your keep? 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Same in realm84. One of them does not even shower there. But their fans say it is a natural place with normal behavior. I guess their managers are now starting to learn the hard way. 

1 of many deadwood apts. vh really should cut back. way too many apts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Easy answer, just don't look at the ones that don't interest you!

But that's clearly not how it works here.  From what I've read, no one here sticks to that which they have an actual interest in. Sure, everyone has their goto favorites, but if something happens or even in the case, perhaps particularly in the case, that the participants are not with the typical sexopoolza crowd or among the rightful heirs, but they are an enigma in some other way, then it seems in those cases, they come flocking from all over to spray their banner across the land and make their demands and complaints and declare themselves the best word on the matter. And then another comes in and another and another and before you know it, things morph into the same  arguments as the time before that. It never seems to end with anyone content or settled. And then the spring loads for the next volley. There is a pattern here. You could say that it almost writes itself. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Jabs, but that hasn't been true for some time now. You keep making that assertion, but Sienna has been showering at the apt regularly now.