Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Probably the best,don't imagine them changing.VH should take out the house from list.Maybe N&K are arranging the replacements friends😬.

I hope the learned their lesson and not just throw some random friends of them into places. Cat and dog can stay 😁

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope the learned their lesson and not just throw some random friends of them into places. Cat and dog can stay 😁

The cat and dog were great.😁.Hopefully if this manager gets new residents will be finaly someone that do things with lights on,at least some times😅.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The cat and dog were great.😁.Hopefully if this manager gets new residents will be finaly someone that do things with lights on,at least some times😅.

I guess we have to wait some time if they make some efforts now finding suitable people...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess we have to wait some time if they make some efforts now finding suitable people...

If the house is rented..the place will be online as fast as they can.In that case the money is "burning".

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For what?  These decisions VH makes together with managers. And maybe their managers are not as tolerant as you think they are 😉 

I just thank sparkle for being an objective person, which is not the case for everyone, who have a selective memory when it suits them

• Like 1

Did anyone seen what hapened before VH puted house offline?Was just them hided in some corner of house or did they covered or moved cams?We usualy have users pics of those moments but gess no one was watching😅.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just thank sparkle for being an objective person, which is not the case for everyone, who have a selective memory when it suits them

As I said it's usually a decision from VH and managers... It's easier to accept a fine or convince people to leave the house online when you and VH earn money with it as defending a house which earns absolutely nothing. 

This is just how I see it. I don't know how the process exactly works. 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did anyone seen what hapened before VH puted house offline?Was just them hided in some corner of house or did they covered or moved cams?We usualy have users pics of those moments but gess no one was watching😅.

Exactly 😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said it's usually a decision from VH and managers... It's easier to accept a fine or convince people to leave the house online when you and VH earn money with it as defending a house which earns absolutely nothing. 

This is just how I see it. I don't know how the process exactly works. 

so while the apartment is making money for vh, you can use drugs, threaten people with a knife, hit your partner, hide cameras with sheets

it's good to know ^^