Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

No way. You don't know me at all...

in any case, this is what your writings suggest.

Perhaps the translations do not reflect your thoughts enough.

• Like 1

Can I ask a simple question? Do you guys actually bate to anything that happens on these sites? If not, what keeps you interested? Is it the number of reps you get from your peers? Is it the joy of being first to get the capture or the joy of splainin' to others how they are wrong about something given your vast historical knowledge of all things Voyeur-House? The connection to the site and the talent? From reading these forums, it seems to me that this is far more about the interrelationships among you people then it is about what is actually happening on the site. That is to say, the activity on the site is a mere catalyst for your activity on CamCaps. Voyeur-House is the paint and CamCaps is the canvas. Ultimately, it's not about what happens on the site, anything can get your attention even a place like this one which most of you seem to despise intensely. After that it's a simple matter of watching the paint brush out your pattern, your very typical and predictable impression. The interesting part is that you all do it over and over and over again in an almost identical manner with just slight variations depending on the paint they provide. Interesting to read! I do have wonder how your story ends.

5 minutes ago, refazer said:

in any case, this is what your writings suggest.

Perhaps the translations do not reflect your thoughts enough.

I think you're on to something. Well based on what happened to me yesterday anyways. It doesn't take a person to be at a level of hatred to be homophobic. This is usually what people mean when they try to say that they aren't homophobic. I've read back his posts and indeed there is a pattern of discomfort in his comments towards homosexuals.

"The homophobia definition is the fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual. Biphobia is fear, hatred, discomfort, or mistrust, specifically of people who are bisexual. Similarly, transphobia is fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are transgender, genderqueer, or don’t follow traditional gender norms."

I think* Back on subject.....For the new voyeurism managers to run into a Casting problem early on

is a fine and fitting problem to have......the tenants do, of course have to be exihibitionists 😄....

(in hindsight, dear Fawn was terrified of bathroom cam at N&K's)

"proud of their physique, they gonna give us a peek"

Good Lesson, Lets move on......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, West_California said:

I think* Back on subject.....For the new voyeurism managers to run into a Casting problem early on

is a fine and fitting problem to have......the tenants do, of course have to be exihibitionists 😄....

(in hindsight, dear Fawn was terrified of bathroom cam at N&K's)

"proud of their physique, they gonna give us a peek"

Good Lesson, Lets move on......

I want a place that hosts a person who posts here. That would be an interesting place for me. I truly do want to know what you people do all day and how it is that you interact with this site throughout the day. I'd pay that!

7 minutes ago, West_California said:

in hindsight, dear Fawn was terrified of bathroom cam at N&K's

Did not know that. She was named Angel later right? That is interesting because managers should have known that. To put somebody like her in an appartement then will most likely result in failure. It's like you try to win a formula one race with a tractor 😉

I do not blame Fawn/ Angel. It is on managers to see these things...

1 hour ago, refazer said:

Agree with you but respect those who want to watch Nina and Kira and her friends and do not ask for their departure. I believe that VH has an interest in having apartments that attract another audience. Me if N / K go away I unsubscribe and I would not be the only one.

It's tastes,I don't dislike N&K but wouldn't miss them if they leaved and I am not the only one feels that way.In any case this isn't N&K house,it's,was a house they are,were managers,and should be treated exactly same way as all other houses in site,not special or diferent way,But same way,all managers in VH are equal,some sometimes open good houses with great residents,other times bad houses and residents.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Marble said:

Can I ask a simple question? Do you guys actually bate to anything that happens on these sites? If not, what keeps you interested? Is it the number of reps you get from your peers? Is it the joy of being first to get the capture or the joy of splainin' to others how they are wrong about something given your vast historical knowledge of all things Voyeur-House? The connection to the site and the talent? From reading these forums, it seems to me that this is far more about the interrelationships among you people then it is about what is actually happening on the site. That is to say, the activity on the site is a mere catalyst for your activity on CamCaps. Voyeur-House is the paint and CamCaps is the canvas. Ultimately, it's not about what happens on the site, anything can get your attention even a place like this one which most of you seem to despise intensely. After that it's a simple matter of watching the paint brush out your pattern, your very typical and predictable impression. The interesting part is that you all do it over and over and over again in an almost identical manner with just slight variations depending on the paint they provide. Interesting to read! I do have wonder how your story ends.

People can say exactly the same things about fanatics..always same type of posts,trying to take houses topics for them and their "personal relantionship" with persons they never met,vicious atacting anyone that don't praise their "idols",only valid,acceptable is to praise the the all might idols..if not..ignore,don't post.People don't have to have same tastes,like same things,or ignore whatever is just because someone don't like it,that's basicaly how a forum works.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

People can say exactly the same things about fanatics..always same type of posts,trying to take houses topics for them and their "personal relantionship" with persons they never met,vicious atacting anyone that don't praise their "idols",only valid,acceptable is to praise the the all might idols..if not..ignore,don't post.People don't have to have same tastes,like same things,or ignore whatever is just because someone don't like it,that's basicaly how a forum works.

I think you really hit on something there. Of course, things are always more complicated then just a simple black and white answer, but to a large extent, CamCaps is a fan page that is laid over the top of a forum. The RealLifeCam topic is worse though from what I can tell. Some of those people are dedicated to point of obsession with those girls. Obviously the bleed over of the participants into VHTV really bears that idea out. Those guys are in deep with those girls. Down to the level of feeling the need to stalk them outside of the voyeur site. "I must be king. I'm so special. They love me too!" There really is a lot of that, "I know more, I'm better and smarter than you" attitude around here. The girls seem to enjoy their fans though and they feed them what they need to keep them happy. A little secret, camgirls usually think their followers, are laughable, pitiful pigs. I mean when they're not looking of course. I digress. There is also the little side angle of power and influence when it comes to Voyeur-House itself. Everyone knows the dynamic and the heirarchy of control in this regard. The scope and boundaries are always eased for consumption. Anyways, it's an interesting topic for sure. What makes a purveyor of voyeur sites tick? That's why I follow this site. I was content to stay quiet and just observe, but sometimes things need to be taken care of. 

*I'll be watching you guys, but try to be a little more interesting, it's gotten pretty boring lately. 😉

32 minutes ago, Marble said:

Je pense que vous avez vraiment touché quelque chose là-bas. Bien sûr, les choses sont toujours plus compliquées qu'une simple réponse en noir et blanc, mais dans une large mesure, CamCaps est une page de fan qui se trouve au-dessus d'un forum. Le sujet RealLifeCam est pire que ce que je peux dire. Certaines de ces personnes sont vouées à l'obsession de ces filles. De toute évidence, le débordement des participants à VHTV confirme vraiment cette idée. Ces gars sont en profondeur avec ces filles. Au niveau de ressentir le besoin de les traquer en dehors du site voyeur. "Je dois être roi. Je suis si spécial. Ils m'aiment aussi!" Il y a vraiment beaucoup de cette attitude "Je sais plus, je suis meilleur et plus intelligent que toi" ici. Les filles semblent cependant apprécier leurs fans et elles les nourrissent de ce dont elles ont besoin pour les garder heureuses. Un petit secret, les camgirls pensent généralement que leurs adeptes sont des cochons risibles et pitoyables. Je veux dire quand ils ne regardent pas bien sûr. Je digresse. Il y a aussi le petit angle latéral de pouvoir et d'influence en ce qui concerne Voyeur-House lui-même. Tout le monde connaît la dynamique et la hiérarchie du contrôle à cet égard. La portée et les limites sont toujours assouplies pour la consommation. Quoi qu'il en soit, c'est un sujet intéressant à coup sûr. Qu'est-ce qui fait vibrer un fournisseur de sites voyeur? C'est pourquoi je suis ce site. Je me contentais de rester tranquille et de simplement observer, mais parfois les choses devaient être prises en charge. Tout le monde connaît la dynamique et la hiérarchie du contrôle à cet égard. La portée et les limites sont toujours assouplies pour la consommation. Quoi qu'il en soit, c'est un sujet intéressant à coup sûr. Qu'est-ce qui fait vibrer un fournisseur de sites voyeur? C'est pourquoi je suis ce site. Je me contentais de rester tranquille et de simplement observer, mais parfois les choses devaient être prises en charge. Tout le monde connaît la dynamique et la hiérarchie du contrôle à cet égard. La portée et les limites sont toujours assouplies pour la consommation. Quoi qu'il en soit, c'est un sujet intéressant à coup sûr. Qu'est-ce qui fait vibrer un fournisseur de sites voyeur? C'est pourquoi je suis ce site. Je me contentais de rester tranquille et de simplement observer, mais parfois les choses devaient être prises en charge. 

* Je vais vous regarder les gars, mais essayez d'être un peu plus intéressant, c'est devenu assez ennuyeux ces derniers temps. 😉

Oh Mister Marble! what power of analysis! What sagacity!
It seems that you joined the forum last month, how quickly you exposed us all!
But maybe under another pseudo you hid yourself previously to better study us?
But in any case, it seems that you decide very quickly and without really having evidence to support your statements.
Imagine that many of the "fanatics" that we are really have personal contact with our "protégés" and have already met them at their home, over there in St Petersburg. Imagine that one of us met them with his wife! Interesting, right?
We appreciate these young people for their charms of course, we are not only animals, but also for their talents which are multiple and which we can admire as well in certain art galleries as on various stages.
And yes, they are interesting even when they are dressed!
So to continue your interesting sociological study, you should look, (be careful not too much!), On primates who imagine that they have acquired the right to insult people who they have no chance of meeting in their membership fees. their poor life.
Let us pity my brothers, pity them!
Please excuse the length of this missive, I almost got carried away again. (I had fun).
I hope Google will not betray me, but if necessary, I have the original, in French, at your disposal.
Please accept Mr, .....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1