Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

27 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is what i said before, rlc and vh are very different and you can't do the same thing  on RLC on VH it's not working you have this kind of result,

i don't want a RLC bis on VH personally, i come on VH for other reasons and i go on RLC for other reasons too

Can't imagine any reason to go to RLC...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

vh just found the little excuse it took to stop putting them online

I remember seeing the same thing elsewhere, seeing with much more serious facts but they still came back to the site

it's the timing that is strange because they do this right after a complaint for non-activity

I hope they learn something, run baby run ^^

Well there are rules when they violate them they have to go. Easy as that. Tampering with and hiding from cams is not allowed. I read before she was hiding in some kind of closet to get dressed and took showers in some weird manner. 

The people who did that before had to leave the site too. 

Who do you mean should run?

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i have my voyeur side sometimes 🙂, for the more serious things i go on VH

I thought there are only boring girls giving each other back massages fucking guys outside the apartments. But we should come back to topic now 😉

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well there are rules when they violate them they have to go. Easy as that. Tampering with and hiding from cams is not allowed. I read before she was hiding in some kind of closet to get dressed and took showers in some weird manner. 

The people who did that before had to leave the site too. 

Who do you mean should run?

How many times did zack&blonde did that without being kicked out? covering cams?  they even disconnect all the cams on purpose and no kick out for them 

how many times d&s had unacceptable behavior and they are still online 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How many times did zack&blonde did that without being kicked out? covering cams?  they even disconnect all the cams on purpose and no kick out for them 

vh give the reasons they want for put a apartment offline we don't know everything

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well Mia & Kenny had to leave too. Also Jane 😉

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Thanks 🙂

I don't think they gone,we had a ton of other residents hidding and covering cams and most returned and some even several times.Think will depend if the hidding and doing the intimacy outside and not in house will continue..don't think VH want that.Their house video archive have a couple of showers in two weeks(yes could have a dozen showers but what's the point..),think if some major things change they will return..que question is..do they wish to show more or not.Seems a bad casting,or maybe just a friends favor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't think they gone,we had a ton of other residents hidding and covering cams and most returned and some even several times.Think will depend if the hidding and doing the intimacy outside and not in house will continue..don't think VH want that.Their house video archive have a couple of showers in two weeks(yes could have a dozen showers but what's the point..),think if some major things change they will return..que question is..do they wish to show more or not.Seems a bad casting,or maybe just a friends favor.

As far as I know they won't return..