B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my source, since Taylor is so confusing, said to watch the replay from 03:19 to 03:21 on cam 7

Thank you both. Yes, it really looks like Timber and Moos54 were right, it was about the fake name.

He first addressed her with her real name and then got reminded to use the RLC fake name. He obviously hadn't memorized the fake name yet. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Thank you both. Yes, it really looks like Timber was Right, it was about the fake name.

He first addressed her with her real name and then got reminded to use the RLC fake name. He obviously hadn't memorized the fake name yet. 

It was i said too 

It's logical 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

BF, ex BF, FF, stranger

Who really cares who is he for Alla?

I don't care who he is either Moos, I just get tired of everyone saying that it is automatically their boyfriends when a guy shows up.  It makes no difference to me, I would just like people to start saying that XYZ showed up with a guy instead of automatically assuming that it's her boyfriend.  It's like someone saying that every time the girls leave and go out together that they are going to a club, when in all actuality they could be going for an RLC business dinner and then back to Nora's place to discuss business.  It's like when Sara & Stella brought the parasites back to B1, everybody assumed that it was their boyfriends and by now everyone can see that they are/were not.  That's all i'm trying to say.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Thank you both. Yes, it really looks like Timber was Right, it was about the fake name.

Taylor (my source) said that the first words he said could not be made out and said that was a possibility.  Who knows and like Moos is trying to get me to understand, who really cares!