B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

Il y a 6 heures, presolone1 a dit :

à Moos54 , Bonjour , j'attend que Monica se réveille pour lui envoyer ce message " Bonjour gentille Monica" , je pense qu'il ne sera pas supprimé , autre chose ça y et ce matin mon abonnement RLC est terminé à 06;10;00 AM ET je ne reprendrais pas abonnement je suis abonné à RLC depuis 3 ans et 4 mois et j'ai calculé ,j'ai donné 2874 euros en tout ,voyez ce que RLC va perdre , Maintenant je stoppe définitivement mes commentaires et amusez vous bien sur le forum BYE

Monica is indeed boring on this stay so far, either playing hide & seek with us or doing nothing at all.

And this house, unless there r boys around, if not there aren't much activities.

IMO the Monica & Milena's return is not working out. Monica is trying too hard to be Serafima and Milena is trying to be Fiby without the fakes.

But then, watching B1 is like you falling asleep in an empty cinema with the movie playing on repeat. So at least we can say B4 is better 😏

• Like 1

6 hours ago, presolone1 said:

à Moos54 , Bonjour , j'attend que Monica se réveille pour lui envoyer ce message " Bonjour gentille Monica" , je pense qu'il ne sera pas supprimé , autre chose ça y et ce matin mon abonnement RLC est terminé à 06;10;00 AM ET je ne reprendrais pas abonnement je suis abonné à RLC depuis 3 ans et 4 mois et j'ai calculé ,j'ai donné 2874 euros en tout ,voyez ce que RLC va perdre , Maintenant je stoppe définitivement mes commentaires et amusez vous bien sur le forum BYE

Au final, RLC ne perd qu'un simple abonnement mensuel 

Les abonnements c'est comme les montagnes russes, ça va et ça vient 

Par contre, si tu es resté abonner aussi longtemps à RLC c'est que tu y trouvais ce que tu cherchais et donc que tu en as eu pour ton argent sinon tu serais partis depuis bien longtemps 

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And this house, unless there r boys around, if not there aren't much activities.

Milena is trying to be Fiby without the fakes.

Good morning STM & forum,  don't worry the parasites will be back this weekend and Milena has already been chosen for the ceremony!!

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0340 Holly masturbating with multiple orgasms in my opinion. Lasted quite some time and was a pleasure to see. She is special for sure. Maybe a bit too submissive but I enjoy her and the fact she doesn't play to the cameras.

💋

I agree! Holly reminds me abit of Salma, Anabella and similar, they are kind of show-girls, that are interested in giving something to the viewers, but they also put their heart and soul into everything! The expressions on their faces express so much emotions! They mean it! They enjoy it! And they do not act cynical towards the others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning STM & forum,  don't worry the parasites will be back this weekend and Milena has already been chosen for the ceremony!!

Damn, I really wish your source have guessed right for once.... I'd love to see that. Milena with a boy!!! That's a dream!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Damn, I really wish your source have guessed right for once.... I'd love to see that. Milena with a boy!!! That's a dream!

it will be no different than any other of the girls with a boy!  there will be no real emotion, just senseless fucking for the audience 🙂

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it will be no different than any other of the girls with a boy!  there will be no real emotion, just senseless fucking for the audience 🙂

As I said, great!

• Like 1