B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

An open bate - after 28 days... 😉 

I was already beginning to express my disappointment that she was again playing hide and seek and then she start to bate open. 😅

Update: Too early, The dildo part was hidden again. Dressed quickly in the black cape and then skilfully held it with the legs in such a way that nothing is visible anymore.. 

Moon sick women

Women may be particularly affected by the moon, since their menstrual cycle is often closely related to this celestial body.

Birth rates also pop up in the weather when the moon is full. And when we see how strongly the moon affects us, maybe other celestial bodies have something to say about how we feel, too? Maybe we should give astrology another chance?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What puzzles me is why did his gf back home let him go to the villa in the 1st place...a house full of lovely ladies. She's been here before, so knows the score, and he fucked Alla last time when she was here, didn't he..:huh:

That's the only reason guys come to this place is to get Laid and if they get lucky enough to spend the whole night, they may get a Free Meal before heading out the door.  One their CC's have been Maxed Out the Girls won't want anything further to do with them.  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the first time Alla showed up with him and whomever the other girl was (girlfriend?), that girl didn't know that they had sex unless he told her.  the condom that was delivered by Cherry was all done hush hush and from what i was told afterwards when they went down into the kitchen, you could tell by body gestures and facial expressions that the girl that came with him didn't know they had sex.

Maybe so, but for his gf to leave him upstairs for so long with some scantily clad girls, one of them being his ex girlfriend from not very long ago, seemed pretty odd to me...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe so, but for his gf to leave him upstairs for so long with some scantily clad girls, one of them being his ex girlfriend from not very long ago, seemed pretty odd to me...

i didn't know Alla was an ex gf, i just thought they were friends....yes, it would be odd for sure.