Lia & Brock (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

9 hours ago, budda said:

I got tired of watching kids always having sex in the dark and often under the covers.

kids.thumb.jpg.4634c4b467c4475b4214e4c262b273a4.jpg  0

stop watching this apartment :angel:

if i am not wrong, they are guest too so they don't have to please you, same if it's tenants by the way ^^

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

stop watching this apartment :angel:

if i am not wrong, they are guest too so they don't have to please you, same if it's tenants by the way ^^

Hi Moos54, you are absolutely right and in fact I stopped watching them.
Unfortunately - in this period - I don't have many alternatives to look at:
- Melissa indulges hours and hours on the sofa with her inseparable cellphone;
- Darcie & Stifler are gone leaving the apt. to a gang of kids;
- Even Alisa continues to surround herself with little boys;
- Angel & Odri have a good friseur activity;
- Rossy & Sienna are disappared;
- Pablo is with a shy girl who do sex just looking at him when he masturbates;
- Anna is absent most of the time;
- Stella & Stepan: no comment;
- Nina & Kira: ghosts;
- Viki & Kate just webcam;
etc. etc. etc.

I was hoping for this new apt. but - unfortunately - the 2 couples love to have sex in the dark and for that reason I was disappointed.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Moos54, you are absolutely right and in fact I stopped watching them.
Unfortunately - in this period - I don't have many alternatives to look at:
- Melissa indulges hours and hours on the sofa with her inseparable cellphone;
- Darcie & Stifler are gone leaving the apt. to a gang of kids;
- Even Alisa continues to surround herself with little boys;
- Angel & Odri have a good friseur activity;
- Rossy & Sienna are disappared;
- Pablo is with a shy girl who do sex just looking at him when he masturbates;
- Anna is absent most of the time;
- Stella & Stepan: no comment;
- Nina & Kira: ghosts;
- Viki & Kate just webcam;
etc. etc. etc.

I was hoping for this new apt. but - unfortunately - the 2 couples love to have sex in the dark and for that reason I was disappointed.

You are well Italian, you do a mountain of not much, I have the impression to see Materazzi who collapses on the lawn after a little kick of nothing at all :biggrin:

All I understand in your description is that you still have to put things into perspective because we are in the holiday season and that generally it is not the period when there is a lot that happening within cam sites

what I see is that for this apartment, you are lucky to have two sexually active couples when there is only one couple who seems committed to the VHTV project, you are lucky to have two superb girls for the price of one and especially for once the two couples do not seem to be present to do only shows for the cameras, and I must say that this is very nice

light or various sexual positions are only unimportant things

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You are well Italian, you do a mountain of not much, I have the impression to see Materazzi who collapses on the lawn after a little kick of nothing at all :biggrin:

All I understand in your description is that you still have to put things into perspective because we are in the holiday season and that generally it is not the period when there is a lot that happening within cam sites

what I see is that for this apartment, you are lucky to have two sexually active couples when there is only one couple who seems committed to the VHTV project, you are lucky to have two superb girls for the price of one and especially for once the two couples do not seem to be present to do only shows for the cameras, and I must say that this is very nice

light or various sexual positions are only unimportant things

Maybe you could avoid referring to "well Italian" as my nationality has little to do with my comment.
Mine is not a comment: it is a fact.
I didn't invent Melissa's apulia or the constant absence of some Tenats or the kids in Darcie and Alisa apts.
I also believe it is understandable to be dissatisfied when there are over 60% of "inactive" apartments.
I disagree on your thoughts about the "holiday season": perhaps this has influenced and / or changed the way in the apts. by Pablo, Melissa, Odri, Anna, Stella, Rossy, Kira, etc. ??

But, in conclusion, the World is beautiful precisely because everyone can have their own ideas: you yours and I mine.
Have a nice day.

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Maybe you could avoid referring to "well Italian" as my nationality has little to do with my comment.
Mine is not a comment: it is a fact.
I didn't invent Melissa's apulia or the constant absence of some Tenats or the kids in Darcie and Alisa apts.
I also believe it is understandable to be dissatisfied when there are over 60% of "inactive" apartments.
I disagree on your thoughts about the "holiday season": perhaps this has influenced and / or changed the way in the apts. by Pablo, Melissa, Odri, Anna, Stella, Rossy, Kira, etc. ??

But, in conclusion, the World is beautiful precisely because everyone can have their own ideas: you yours and I mine.
Have a nice day.

to understand my previous post, you need to have humor, you don't seem to have it, that's very sad

And for the rest, I prefer to look at the glass half full than the glass half empty, hoping that you understand the image of that :angel:

If you happened to look at my posts sometimes you can see that the sense of humor is not lacking at all.
Unfortunately, in recent months I have often been attacked on many of the things I have written (I have also been threatened with being expelled from CC) and for this - now - I am always on the defensive position.
By the way I use to see the World from the upper position of the glass. Bye.

glass.jpe.deecf399327d5b2eddbea26076e8f75f.jpe

8 minutes ago, budda said:

If you happened to look at my posts sometimes you can see that the sense of humor is not lacking at all.
Unfortunately, in recent months I have often been attacked on many of the things I have written (I have also been threatened with being expelled from CC) and for this - now - I am always on the defensive position.
By the way I use to see the World from the upper position of the glass. Bye.

glass.jpe.deecf399327d5b2eddbea26076e8f75f.jpe

Love the graphic 😁👍

14 hours ago, budda said:

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9970-vh-funnies/?do=findComment&comment=1635571183

The devil made me do it, Budda, I couldn't resist. :biggrin: I'm just messing with
you. I do have to thank you for the pic in the post right below this link. It was
one of the funniest pics taken at just the right moment, I've ever seen. 👍