Alibaba, Afina, Hurrem (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure it was evil to you. And they kind of were. They did advertise violence as a reason to join. 

Yes they did. But I rather did not really care about them as they were more like a 24/7 Chaturbate than a voyeur site

I think N&K do just fine. They found their way and I enjoy watching them. 

The mistake the Latina manager (VHTVLATAM) did was thinking they could be succesful same way they were at Spygasm. It is like when you come with your SUV from offroading and then try to win a race on the race track against NASCAR cars 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I guess I would love to see more non white people on VHTV and I would love to see people around here give them a chance.

That is simply not true. Nobody is playing a racist card here. Frankly saying when the places are shit and not well thought at all you can't make a dime regardless of the type of people in it 😉

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A successful forum topic on CC doesn't seem to require an apt with the best cam setup or necessarily the best content. 

I always bitch about bad cams😁. So yes I care very much about good quality. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Then maybe that's the real issue with those Latina apts, aside from the SpyGasm part. A tenant has to show some respect for the VHTV audience and offer them something beyond just lying around, cooking, and looking sexy. Interesting! 

Yes I guess so. It is not different from film stars or singers or the YouTube influencers nowadays. They all have something that people watch them and follow them. The talent of managers is to find this kind of people. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Call it work the cams but that is exactly what I mean. I still bet my (beautiful) ass the majority of VH audience is not watching to see webcamming only 

Beautiful ass eh? What specifically makes your ass beautiful? 

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic