Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

personaly i like the new cams in the bedroom but the real problem is all this little neon light everywhere on the floor in the apartment, it makes the cameras very dark,

rlc just need to ask masha if she can remove all this little light specialy in the bedroom but no rlc do nothing and we have a bad video quality because of this !

Site doesn't care,if was other cam site that big issues would be talked and fixed if not in hours then in few days.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Masha is sleeping in the bedroom from now . It might have some nightlife later.

If Sophia dude is to stay then probably they will make turns to sleep in bedroom,seems the fair thing.Slowly house is feeling more like a proper roomate place,and even Sophia seems to do things more by herself and without masha "supervision",not bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Sophia dude is to stay then probably they will make turns to sleep in bedroom,seems the fair thing.Slowly house is feeling more like a proper roomate place,and even Sophia seems to do things more by herself and without masha "supervision",not bad.

Let Masha also rent a boyfriend for her holidays! (learning the mountains from the snow) 😂
As soon as they came out for Sophia & boyfriend, Masha locked the bedroom door and started stroking and I imagine she would go into manual sex! 🤔

• Like 1

I also wish as soon as possible, they would burn all the stupid, colored LED light's.
Don't they realize that without these stupid lights they might have had a bigger viewership? I personally just see these colored and very dark lights start and look for the other apartments!🤯♨️🔌💡💲💰

32 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I also wish as soon as possible, they would burn all the stupid, colored LED light's.
Don't they realize that without these stupid lights they might have had a bigger viewership? I personally just see these colored and very dark lights start and look for the other apartments!🤯♨️🔌💡💲💰

Is nothing to see in others apartments 

Masha in the tub again, probably a long bath again🧽🛀
the young man packs his backpack .. he will probably leave soon

If I see it correctly, there are still a lot of presents under the Christmas tree. They all have to be distributed .... friends will come!?::)