Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

11 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Now surely there will be some Mashas boyfriend in the series, hopefully not Jane & Dick.
Although it is a celebration, it was a very poor show for RLC this year.

i hope the next rlc year will better than this one in generally and with new apartments 🤞 it's the most important for me

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, firewall said:

i hope the next rlc year will better than this one in generally and with new apartments 🤞 it's the most important for me

Yeah, they really need some new apartments with some interesting residents who are not just on vacation somewhere. 

A canidate for such an apartment could be piper and taylor in italy, but I would also like to see some new people. The important thing is that they find some genuinely interesting people again. Another apartment like asia & hakeem would be a disaster. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Perfect ! Very pleasant company, even Sophia staying in bed! Perfect lighting again! The fat guy will eat their pizza, but he won't fuck Masha! Good night and have fun to all of you guys!

It's strange. The whole time Masha was alone, with a lot of space but almost no guests. Now suddenly there are way more guests, but the space is limited, because Sophia joined this place. 

Anyway, I think it's good that Masha now brings more guests to the apartment. It gives the whole place more life and depth. Concerning sex, we should not forget that Masha had someone over not so long ago. A little patience is required. 

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Sophia joined to the gang the black guy asked her (she speaks English) about her future about her hobbies talents and mash (thorn in the ass) start playing the guitar   

sophia couldn't tell him much, he made fun of Sophia