Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

Masha packed Christmas presents last night and put them under the Christmas tree 🎁🎄🎁
I don't think that's all for Sophia.
someone else will also be given gifts, maybe there will still be guests at Christmas ::)??

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

So now RLC has gotten rid of the replay token system i think last year they gave us tokens or extra days for Christmas wonder what will happen this time. Hopefully some new couples that would be nice.

I think they won't give us anything
they won't even say Merry Christmas to your customers
Customers are not important to them.🙁

9 hours ago, Daleys said:

So now RLC has gotten rid of the replay token system i think last year they gave us tokens or extra days for Christmas wonder what will happen this time. Hopefully some new couples that would be nice.

I think this year RLC is all about less is less. I don't think there will be anything new. Not even the usual new year's eve party with a Group of unkown young people in one of the apartments (Eva/Sam, Anabelle/Efim/, ...).

Anyway, Masha, Sophia place is on a good path now. It's nice to see some guests there from time to time. 😃👍

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think this year RLC is all about less is less. I don't think there will be anything new. Not even the usual new year's eve party with a Group of unkown young people in one of the apartments (Eva/Sam, Anabelle/Efim/, ...).

Anyway, Masha, Sophia place is on a  good dead path now. It's nice to see some guests there from time to time. 😃👍

Nothing will happen.  The guests will stay for a bit and leave. Masha will retire to the couch and Miss priss will do nothing with her boyfriend.  Just like in B2 where the addition of a boyfriend has led to nothing but an occasional fuck in Loraine's room.  All he adds is an atmosphere of 5th wheelness.  The comfort level of the other girls was bad enough...now it's dead when he gets home.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Nothing will happen.  The guests will stay for a bit and leave. Masha will retire to the couch and Miss priss will do nothing with her boyfriend.  Just like in B2 where the addition of a boyfriend has led to nothing but an occasional fuck in Loraine's room.  All he adds is an atmosphere of 5th wheelness.  The comfort level of the other girls was bad enough...now it's dead when he gets home.

A small party is happening in that apartment right now. I have no idea what you expect but this is more than i thought would happen today. 

I think it's good that this apartment is slowly coming back to life. 😃👍

• Like 1