Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sophia and BF are having trouble with the language and are now completely out of the picture. 

This is something I have often noticed, many russians are not very good in english. 

I think it's not just the language
these guests are not Sophia's world. there are no common ones
topics
that's why I'm surprised that living together Masha and Sophia works well

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think it's not just the language
these guests are not Sophia's world. there are no common ones
topics
that's why I'm surprised that living together Masha and Sophia works well

I think without the language barrier it would be the perfect night to get to know the others. 

The guests are slowly losing their camera shyness and the atmosphere is really good now. Really a sympathetic group of people. 

Just viewed Masha's apartment. What terrible lighting! That freaking ring lamp is pointed at the only free cam. With the loss of the kitchen free cam, the view from the living room is piss poor. My interest in Masha's apartment has hit rock bottom.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just viewed Masha's apartment. What terrible lighting! That freaking ring lamp is pointed at the only free cam. With the loss of the kitchen free cam, the view from the living room is piss poor. My interest in Masha's apartment has hit rock bottom.

the bad light  in this apartment is a serious problem for me specialy in the bedroom, it killed also my interest to pay for watch this apartment because i know how bad the light is in the bedroom with all this low neon light everywhere,

the only good light there is in this place is in the bathroom when they don't put candles for taking bath.

merry christmas to all 🌲

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Was bad all the years before the recent reopening and "fixes",somehow after the reopening the "fixes" and "new" cams gived us a even worst viewing experience.The bedroom is one of the worst viewing experiences in any cams site,extremely close zoomed cams views to bed and three of the four cams entering night vision mode all the time in any light condition.That how they work..

6 hours ago, firewall said:

the bad light  in this apartment is a serious problem for me specialy in the bedroom, it killed also my interest to pay for watch this apartment because i know how bad the light is in the bedroom with all this low neon light everywhere,

the only good light there is in this place is in the bathroom when they don't put candles for taking bath.

merry christmas to all 🌲

If was some nonesense house with just one girl constantly naked and performing to cams then they would had done a better job or at least fix fast the mess they done were..but not all houses are obviously treat equal in site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If was some nonesense house with just one girl constantly naked and performing to cams then they would had done a better job or at least fix fast the mess they done were..but not all houses are obviously treat equal in site.

personaly i like the new cams in the bedroom but the real problem is all this little neon light everywhere on the floor in the apartment, it makes the cameras very dark,

rlc just need to ask masha if she can remove all this little light specialy in the bedroom but no rlc do nothing and we have a bad video quality because of this !

Masha been sleeping the nights in livingroom sofa,if Sophia dude is staying more time,in more long term they will have to do like they usted to do with masha,Sasha,Sasha.Sometimes the couple sleeps in bed others the "single" person.Sasly house is very small,they have regular guests and stuff and should have a bigger place,thinks are all messed up in site,three persons in one small house in other bigger house a single person for all house,messed up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1