Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

To all of these that have some positive idea or have some forgiveness or understanding feelings 

I am sure you have not encountered the results or effects of such activity. Unfortunately, I have twice encountered very tragic cases,

and again I repeat when the someone is the unconsciousness of the same person with the mental state that is sometimes hidden or his physical condition

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have nine tiny tattoos and I can assure you some of those on Sophia hurt badly for a very long time. And I'm talking hours and hours.

No doubts,i have a couple tats in biceps zone and was very painful,it was said to me that the place is one of the more painfully to tat,togheter with ribs zone and neck.

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, rebliz said:

To all of these that have some positive idea or have some forgiveness or understanding feelings 

I am sure you have not encountered the results or effects of such activity. Unfortunately, I have twice encountered very tragic cases,

and again I repeat when the someone is the unconsciousness of the same person with the mental state that is sometimes hidden or his physical condition

sorry f or my poor englisk. you mean rope man is kind of witch.