B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

1 hour ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I've listened to Bruno quite a bit since he showed up as it's nice to hear the girls speak English for once.  He isn't fluent by any means but like Mauri said, he speaks it well.  Very rarely does he hesitate to find the right word.

Holly speaks English well enough to communicate.  She often has had to use Val or Cherry (Cherry has an excellent English vocabulary) to find the correct word but she has no problem holding a conversation.  I wish I could remember what time it was last night as there was a funny moment when Holly yelled at Bruno and his buddy to speak English.

Fingering...Blow job...Oral...Fuck...Anal...Sex again...All the key words she needs 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fingering...Blow job...Oral...Fuck...Anal...Sex again...All the key words she needs 

Yup.  "This house has cameras as it is watched by people on the internet." Is outside of her vocab though.  

Luckily her native language of Gigglesqueelese is universally understood.

• Like 1

Milena was upset. Monica went to comfort her and now Alla...I must admit, I like the atmosphere in B4 now...All the girls seem to get along just fine and it's a pretty friendly place to be..There isn't 1 girl, imo, who's a negative influence. I just hope the new girls we'll get soon will fit in and the good vibes will continue...😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Holly's a cracking girl....She has many great attributes Ed ❤️..and we saw most of them last night lol..😏.

It's hard to rank, but I'd say Holly makes my top 3 list of all time!

💋❤️

• Like 1