B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

LOL UM again...what is that now, like 3 or 4 days in a row, and for what...to bring back more worthless repeats or to actually fix something for a change.  all i know is that the last couple of times the house came back online from being UM for 5+ hours the girls were worn out.  i guess making a bed and vacuuming the floors is exhausting work!!  RLC....you are simply PATHETIC!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think that, on the contrary, the apartments in Russia had a great popularity within the project that the forum does not really reflect, because beyond seeing the lives of couples, we had the chance to see many evenings with friends , family members, visiting other couples, ect ... and I really think that's what made the identity of RLC

We still have the opportunity to have this with Carla, Martina and Linda, but this is far too limited now 

The girls from Barcelona are a selling point but I don't think people can stay subscribed to them that for them, whether you put new girls or old ones won't change much, it may bring a few subscriptions but not as much as you might think 

The price of RLC is sure that it does not help to attract new members but on the other hand it gives food for thought for those who would like to leave them even temporarily for the time of having a better cast, I do not know what is the RLC plan in the future but they don't do anything for no real reason, I just think we miss it 

The year 2019 was not easy for us, for them and especially for these couples in Russia who did not really want to leave the RLC project 

The fact that RLC allows them to return to the Czech Republic also demonstrates the attachment that RLC can have towards these couples, well I see it like that, but others see it more the inability of RLC to find new couples, and I don't think that's totally true 

To see how 2020 evolves even if I agree with you, to give a real interest to RLC, they must develop again with the arrival of new apartments  

Yeah, I think we now have pretty convincing evidence that the Russian apartments were very important to RLC's success. For all the talk of how Leora and the GOV apartments dominate top-cam/replay, RLC has seen a massive drop in site traffic (and presumably subscriber count) in the 6 months since the Russian apartments closed. If the majority of viewers/subscribers were here for Leora & the GOV apartments that shouldn't have happened. After all, you still get to see those places and the price has been cut in half. That seems like a great deal. You'd expect the viewership to hold steady or even increase.

Instead, it's fallen from ~39 million visits in June when the Russian apartments closed to ~12 million in November. That's pretty crazy. And I think it's a good indication that what gets watched the most on a day-to-day basis may not be the same thing that keeps people coming back to the site month after month.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I think we now have pretty convincing evidence that the Russian apartments were very important to RLC's success. For all the talk of how Leora and the GOV apartments dominate top-cam/replay, RLC has seen a massive drop in site traffic (and presumably subscriber count) in the 6 months since the Russian apartments closed. If the majority of viewers/subscribers were here for Leora & the GOV apartments that shouldn't have happened. After all, you still get to see those places and the price has been cut in half. That seems like a great deal. You'd expect the viewership to hold steady or even increase.

Instead, it's fallen from ~39 million visits in June when the Russian apartments closed to ~12 million in November. That's pretty crazy. And I think it's a good indication that what gets watched the most on a day-to-day basis may not be the same thing that keeps people coming back to the site month after month.

we enter in the winter and normally it's a high period for rlc but for the moment nothing change the traffic continue fall week after week, it's time for rlc to react because they are too passive in my opinion and they fall too much in the facility