Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #19

happyone

11 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Ahahahah ... You say so not to make me jealous ahahahah joke ...

How can I make you jealous? here you are talking to me and Leora doesn't even know I exist!

Come posso renderti geloso? qui mi stai parlando e Leora non sa nemmeno che io esisto!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

simply because in russia december 25 remains a day like any other, they celebrate christmas on january 7

Maya decorated for both versions. Many of the other tenants celebrated both dates. But, of course, Russians will celebrate anything and everything as long as there is vodka present.

• Like 4

Happy Christmas “ Little One “  and everyone else on CC......Have a good one....      

Peace!! 🕊️🕊️

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maya decorated for both versions. Many of the other tenants celebrated both dates. But, of course, Russians will celebrate anything and everything as long as there is vodka present.

Yes! Every day we drink vodka, play balalaika and dance with bears!

• Like 6

very good morning leora
good morning everyone
very good trade to all
very good night everyone
have a great day happy with joy

muito bom dia leora 
muito bom dia a todos 
muito boa trade a todos
muito boa noite a todos 
tenham um otimo dia feliz com alegria

feliz natal  😙🥰😍😘🎄🎁😌

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I do not celebrate Christmas per se. I celebrate the promise of a new year and the possibility of a new start in life. To all the folks on here, members and mods, participants in the RLC project, RLC itself, the members I've disagreed with, and most especially my Ladies Leora and the lovely Sexy Girl, with a final nod to my mentor Stncld316 ( I know I'm name dropping but fuck it!), have a very happy, healthy and joyous holiday and future year of 2020! Love to all!

• Like 2