B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Milena told her boyfriend that tomorrow night, two girls go away with friends, while the others have dinner at home and then go out, that's what she said, let's see what happens instead

what difference does it make?  from what i've been told she has been lying to him the whole time she's been there.  LOL but what difference does it make if two girls go away with friends and then the rest go out after they have filled their hollow leg??  Milena is a liar and a cheat and that's all that matters!

38 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Twins tried to lock the door to their room before they left.  I am thinking B4 will have some parasite guests tonight?  For some reason the twins did not want anyone in their room?????????

do you blame them?  would you want anyone in your room (especially the parasites) leaving snail trails all over the place or having a giant jacuzzi festival and possibly breaking somehing....I know that I sure as hell wouldn't!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

do you blame them?  would you want anyone in your room (especially the parasites) leaving snail trails all over the place or having a giant jacuzzi festival and possibly breaking somehing....I know that I sure as hell wouldn't!!

🤣

• Like 1