B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have the strong feeling she is a very hot,ebony girl with pretty large natural boobs,a big bump..welcome goddess Aisha.

I assume you don't have access to the site since you couldn't be more wrong.  But she does have some meat on her bones.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I assume you don't have access to the site since you couldn't be more wrong.  But she does have some meat on her bones.

Maybe that means that she's not all strung out like so many of the rest of them, or she just smokes pot and gets a lot of munchies 🙂

• Haha 1

Milena told her boyfriend that tomorrow night, two girls go away with friends, while the others have dinner at home and then go out, that's what she said, let's see what happens instead

31 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Milena told her boyfriend that tomorrow night, two girls go away with friends, while the others have dinner at home and then go out, that's what she said, let's see what happens instead

I take the bet that these are the twins that will go out with friends, friends called Gina :biggrin:

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

Can you tell her it is about time she leaves too & never come back?

That shouldn't be too difficult for her, I believe. Just to need to get a richer boyfriend & spare us the agony.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I take the bet that these are the twins that will go out with friends, friends called Gina :biggrin:

Gina, some would call her the beauty, the artist, the professional photographer, the queen of wild life, protector and defender of the high honourable parasites. I just call her Gina, my golden star! 🌟

• Like 6