B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What makes RLC so special is the view into the private life of the residents. This view cannot be enriched by shows and should also not be censored so much that only trivialities can be seen. 

Each of the girls in the cast has a REAL LIFE and and should be willing to continue with it in RLC. It is true that visits form friends, families and BFs can help a lot with this. Unfortunately, is this also one of the biggest shortcomings of the GOV concept, because due to the distance to this pleople there are almost no visitors at this places. Anyway, the real problem starts when there are girls in the cast who are not willing to continue their lives in front of the camera. Normaly, It get noticeable very fast that nothing happens and so they start with substitute actions. The girls give shows that have nothing to do with there actual life (some even pretend to be lesbians) to obscure the fact that they're actually not participating in the project for real. There is no value in that.

I think it would be better not to invite these show girls anymore. 

Why are you so obsessed with the fact that everything girls can do is just show?
We do not know their life, if that is found, they are exactly as we can see them on RLC
I'm almost certain that some are safer than others and that's also what you can see in the apartments

You seem to hate GOV apartments so much that I wonder why you are still a member of RLC?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why are you so obsessed with the fact that everything girls can do is just show?
We do not know their life, if that is found, they are exactly as we can see them on RLC
I'm almost certain that some are safer than others and that's also what you can see in the apartments

You seem to hate GOV apartments so much that I wonder why you are still a member of RLC?

That's exactly the problem. We know nothing about their real life and this on a site that promises to give an insight into the private life of the residents. 

Just now, Alladino said:

That's exactly the problem. We know nothing about their real life and this on a site that promises to give an insight into the private life of the residents. 

We don't know the life of every participants of this project, even the girls in couple, do you know Real life of Carla, Asia, Martina or Linda? Not me, we know only what we can look in rlc apartment, nothing more 

This is exactly the same for the girls in Barcelona 

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We don't know the life of every participants of this project, even the girls in couple, do you know Real life of Carla, Asia, Martina or Linda? Not me, we know only what we can look in rlc apartment, nothing more 

This is exactly the same for the girls in Barcelona 

Come on, you can't deny that there are more and less genuine behaviour. Some share their most intimate moments, others only do pretended shows. The great majority is somewhere inbetween.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Come on, you can't deny that there are more and less genuine behaviour. Some share their most intimate moments, others only do pretended shows. The great majority is somewhere inbetween.

All girls have their own motivation by participating in RLC whether we like it or not
A girl we love may very well make us believe that she is sharing these intimate moments when she only does this out of greed
it's all about perspective

We only know what they want to show us, and this is the case for any of the girls, whether they are in Barcelona, Prague, Rome or even in Russia

I prefer not to judge what I see anymore, because it always lacks a certain variable, and suddenly I prefer to take pleasure in seeing things as they happen, without asking more questions for the why of the how because the human being is an uncontrollable variable

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All girls have their own motivation by participating in RLC whether we like it or not
A girl we love may very well make us believe that she is sharing these intimate moments when she only does this out of greed
it's all about perspective

We only know what they want to show us, and this is the case for any of the girls, whether they are in Barcelona, Prague, Rome or even in Russia

I prefer not to judge what I see anymore, because it always lacks a certain variable, and suddenly I prefer to take pleasure in seeing things as they happen, without asking more questions for the why of the how because the human being is an uncontrollable variable

I don't judge anyones motivations, I'm just saying there are things I like to watch, and there are things I don't like to watch. You obviously like everything. Discussion closed. Enjoy!

I often agree with most of your views, @Alladino, but maybe we can sometimes concider an issue settled. We don't need to push it, and the exact same discussion over and over again, day after day.

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am one of the biggest Monica fans. I think she was Mesmerizing and very Memorable in her stay at B-2, Maybe that was because of Sophie's exile from jealousy, or because of Belle and Rosie, the wonderful nights she spent in B-4 with Anita, or because she found her own way to survive without the Professor. 

This time around I am extremely disappointed in Monica. 3rd time around has not been charming for Monica. She just lays around every night with Milena wasting hours with this woman I can not stand. I didn't like her in B-1 and sure don't care for her in B-4.  She is controlling as hell and always wants to be the center of attention, and has for me some what taken away from the Monica legacy, that is really a shame as every time I heard a Toto song I would think of Monica. Now when I here a Toto song I will think of all the extremely boring wasted nights that Monica has wasted with Milena.

HEAVY SIGH !!!! How I miss the passion she once showed the voyeurs.

Me too Thes...I find it difficult to comprehend her this time around...😢

• Upvote 1