Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You must be the other guy. An imposter who looks very similar to a character called Woodstock. What did you do with jugghead...Woodstock ? And you better say, or I'll get Linus to come with his blanket.

11 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Better yet pigpin

Or perhaps both Snoop, that may be a good idea if Woodstock does not say where jugghead is. That way Pigpin can make Woodstock run away from his stench, where Woodstock will run right into Linus's waiting open blanket to get rapped up and caught.

• Like 1

Reply to jugghead.

why don't you think Leora would not go back to Russia with paul, Its obvious they are still a couple. Besides, this is the first time in months she has had any real

human interaction.  Other than rlc what does she really have in Prague, she spends all her time alone, comes home to an empty apartment and can only talk to friends and family

on skype. I think that could become very boring after several months. We don't know what is going on in their lives, but I can't imagine Paul willing to be without her for long.

• Like 1

Just now, jetlag8 said:

Reply to jugghead.

why don't you think Leora would not go back to Russia with paul, Its obvious they are still a couple. Besides, this is the first time in months she has had any real

human interaction.  Other than rlc what does she really have in Prague, she spends all her time alone, comes home to an empty apartment and can only talk to friends and family

on skype. I think that could become very boring after several months. We don't know what is going on in their lives, but I can't imagine Paul willing to be without her for long.

If i were Paul I would never be without her. I would be with her every minute of every day but I would also not share her with all of you and he does so I don't know what motivates them to do what they do. No one does.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If i were Paul I would never be without her. I would be with her every minute of every day but I would also not share her with all of you and he does so I don't know what motivates them to do what they do. No one does.

It's called money 💵 that is the motivation.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to jugghead.

In my opinion I believe Leora will be making Prague her new home. Someone mentioned in a translation that she is immigrating here.

RLC is too lucrative for her to give it up right now. I am of the thought that if she remains with Paul he will eventually move here with her.

If she did return to Russia RLC is out of the question as they are no longer operating there.

She would have to get a real job or depend on Paul's fledgling business which probably isn't making a lot of money right now.

It all boils down to the ole mighty dollar.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

very good morning leora and paul
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e paul 
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

• Like 3

Watching her laying in the bedroom in the reduced light on camera nine, was like watching a live biology lesson studying the human anatomy.

Every vein and artery were visible and looked quite creepy.......Not a flattering portrayal of such a magnificent creature. 

• Like 2

Hey just got home from work, looking through the replays and I'm seeing our princess rubbing the back of Paul as though he's been slaving at work all day, but she is giving us a totally nude butt view, but it's quickly being spoiled because the lights are off, but I am getting a clear look of the veins that is running through certain parts of Leora's body, so I'm assuming she's getting good blood flow

• Like 1