Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

This house have such a good view,seems it's an very high floor and with a great balcony,join that the wonderful summer times in Spain and is great.Altought is a relatively small house it must be a pretty expensive one.

Like how expensive if you have to guess? (in terms of monthly rent)

58 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Like how expensive if you have to guess? (in terms of monthly rent)

The balcony probably puts the rent a little higher,also is the top apartment,even tought isn't a very big flat.Just the flat maybe 500,600€,depends were in Barca it is(if they are in Barca that is).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Carla's mom/aunt/elder teaching her how to fry plantains.

And westerday she was "teaching" mat to a younger dude(probably family),with songs etc.Watching a very pleasant side of Carla and even Yanai,good to see this side of them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And westerday she was "teaching" mat to a younger dude(probably family),with songs etc.Watching a very pleasant side of Carla and even Yanai,good to see this side of them.

Yes they show a lot of their family life and I do like that. Would have been interesting to watch her teach math, I just can't imagine that lol. I think Yanai has a son he facetimes with almost everyday, but Carla stays out of the way during those calls.

Edit: I think she's talking to the same math kid right now and she has a very see-thru top on, trying to hide it with a pillow, hope she doesn't forget.

• Like 1

Carla getting prepared and looking good,Yanai preparing the food in kitchen and dancing,don't think they gona out to dance(for te obviously reasons),so could be just They gona dance home or maybe guests for weekend...sadly don't think is guests because guest room isn't prepared,but still yearly in day.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Muy bonito, Carla tiene más curvas que un Ferrari Testarossa. Ojalá cam10 tuviera una buena calidad de imagen 😕 .

para gustos los colores .