Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess now the GOV girls will be visiting Carla & Yanai's place.  Nelly & Bogdan have fucked up RLC enough and should keep their noses out of trying to get all these tenants to visit each other.  as a matter of fact they should be fired and forced to work a real job!!!

Bogdan is no longer a participant in the project, but he still lives in Barcelona with his wife Nelly
So I only assume that he has another function within RLC, the same that Nora must surely have
In no case does this mean that there is a relationship with GOV or COV apartments with the rest of the apartments present in Barcelona

5 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Is this true or are you joking? Is Nelly with him too? I can't find them in the apt, that's why I'm asking.

No it's not a joke
He did not stay long, he came to drop something for the couple and he took the opportunity to visit the apartment before leaving
His visit surely did not exceed 5 minutes
I guess RLC forgot to put in maintenance, they corrected this error by putting Martina and Alberto in maintenance right after for probably the same kind of visit from Bogdan and suppress its passage on the level of replay for his visit to Carla 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No it's not a joke
He did not stay long, he came to drop something for the couple and he took the opportunity to visit the apartment before leaving
His visit surely did not exceed 5 minutes
I guess RLC forgot to put in maintenance, they corrected this error by putting Martina and Alberto in maintenance right after for probably the same kind of visit from Bogdan and suppress its passage on the level of replay for his visit to Carla 

Oh I didn't know he was still in Barcelona. Interesting. Would have been interesting to hear his English. Im also surprised something needs to be dropped off at a time like this. If it was paperwork surely they could have emailed it or something. I guess he went to B2 next cause now they're UM. Lol RLC shenanigans. Thanks!

Edited by AntEater

es vergonzoso la prepotencia de esta pagina RLC , he sido usuario desde casi el comienzo , solo cometi el error de publicar una foto en este foro hace años , nunca mas he vuelto a hacer algo prohibido , me tienen baneado a mi , mi targeta , mi ip , y cualquier targeta con la que intente darme de alta , he escrito varias veces por email y no he recibido contestacion , me enfada mucho esta situacion , me siento discriminado y estoy pensando en publicar todos los videos que tengo desde el principio cuando nora hasta casi cuatro años despues , si esto es lo que quieren , pues OJO POR OJO . 

7 hours ago, darkman said:

es vergonzoso la prepotencia de esta pagina RLC , he sido usuario desde casi el comienzo , solo cometi el error de publicar una foto en este foro hace años , nunca mas he vuelto a hacer algo prohibido , me tienen baneado a mi , mi targeta , mi ip , y cualquier targeta con la que intente darme de alta , he escrito varias veces por email y no he recibido contestacion , me enfada mucho esta situacion , me siento discriminado y estoy pensando en publicar todos los videos que tengo desde el principio cuando nora hasta casi cuatro años despues , si esto es lo que quieren , pues OJO POR OJO . 

I understandit is very hard to get them to reply to any problem.  They appear to only care about the money.

19 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Entiendo que es muy difícil hacer que respondan a cualquier problema. Parece que solo les importa el dinero.

no es problema de dinero  , yo estoy dispuesto a pagar . el dinero no es problema . es prepotencia .

Only notice it now,seems Bogdan visited the house,Probrably isn't related at all but would love tat would be related to guest girl and an possible house in Rlc for her..but rlc quit opening new places,so unless she joins the bs spectacles of barcas houses think fat chances a new house for her,or for Piper&Taylor.Not sure  if the house they had in Spain is still avaliable..but probably was sold to pay all the bunch of "dolls" in barcas.