Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what's good with you is that you judge things before they happen :biggrin:

Gess is the síndrome of so much bs fake lesbian shows in rlc,is watching two girls getting prepared,lingerie and imediatly I think..ho god another bs spectacle on the way🤣.

• Haha 1

There she goes🤧.Hope to see her back with her partner(whoever he is at the time).Only catch the end of talk,goodbye but think by the conversation we only gona see her again in some weeks(at best).

• Like 2

Dam that a lot of supplies,i don't know if i listen well but when the guest girl leaved Carla sayed something about weekend,i think it wasn't related to guest girl return(sadly)but who knows for sure.Probrably the couple just bought plenty of stuff because of corona.

il y a 51 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Dam that a lot of supplies,i don't know if i listen well but when the guest girl leaved Carla sayed something about weekend,i think it wasn't related to guest girl return(sadly)but who knows for sure.Probrably the couple just bought plenty of stuff because of corona.

That is a hell of a lot of shopping.

• Upvote 1

Spain has just passed the 10,000 deaths linked to covid-19 and the country has extended the confinement for two or three additional weeks, it is better to be careful and do your shopping accordingly to avoid having to move out of your home the most possible

On 4/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, AntEater said:

I think they're dance teachers.

They really love dancing and music,think that's a cool think of them.House topic seems to return to slow movement,Hopefuly we will see guest girl with a dude in some near weekend.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

They really love dancing and music,think that's a cool think of them.House topic seems to return to slow movement,Hopefuly we will see guest girl with a dude in some near weekend.

Yes the other day they were giving someone online dance lessons through Skype or something. Other than that though they haven't really been doing much recently just playing on their phone and watching TV -__- Hope guest girl comes.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Bogdan is visiting Carla and Yanai

I guess now the GOV girls will be visiting Carla & Yanai's place.  Nelly & Bogdan have fucked up RLC enough and should keep their noses out of trying to get all these tenants to visit each other.  as a matter of fact they should be fired and forced to work a real job!!!

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Bogdan is visiting Carla and Yanai 

talking in English with Yanai 

it's surprising because no UM :biggrin:

Is this true or are you joking? Is Nelly with him too? I can't find them in the apt, that's why I'm asking.