Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

It never seemed like they had a huge network of friends (let's say compared to C&Y) or at least friends that are willing to show up on cam since they never had guests in really often, although Martina used to go out here and there (Alberto is a couch potato). I suppose another reason why we've rarely seen anyone else as of late is because unlike the rest of RLC, M&A actually seem to respect the confinement rules and follow along the protocol.

True.They had always fewer friends in house than C&Y,seems C&Y are more into dancing scene and have a long list of friends,M&Y seem to have less.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I suspect there is because that's the RLC way!!

Ive often wondered from time time to time what Martina is doing when shes out all night and why Alberto doesnt seem to mind.I have seen her come strolling in 7-8 oclock the next morning.

6 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Ive often wondered from time time to time what Martina is doing when shes out all night and why Alberto doesnt seem to mind.I have seen her come strolling in 7-8 oclock the next morning.

I don't watch any of the apartments anymore and I would never have watched M&A if Alberto was around so I can only speculate and from what i've read on this forum, I think Martina does whatever she want's to when Alberto is not around and he will never say a word about it as long as he is getting his....just my .02!

16 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Why is Alberto so fond of walking about bare-chested. He has become fat and unattractive. However, Martina topless that's a different story. Strange but true, opposites attract.

He is trying to compensate Martina, she is not walking in apartment naked as before. What happened to fish tank?

It seems that Martina is back to work. After a 4-month-lock-down. That’s good news! Before Corona she had this job from 4 pm to 10.30 .  Today she left at 3.30 with her full makeup . I haven’t seen her do this for a long time. As Alberto has obviously got a job, too the two can be very happy. In Spain, the country with the  highest unemployment rate in Europe, especially among young people, this is fantastic.

• Like 2