Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

This fly is so disappointed he is going to find another apartment to watch.....Very sad tonight in all of the developments of this apartment. Nothing but another tease show with the chat and the dildo !!! I am calling BS on Martina with this crap !!!! almost 3 hours the fly was on the wall for absolutely nothing.... Bring back Nerdy Gerdy she was at least fun !!!!

Hell periscope is better than shit was in the end, and the Mods kill anything good there. Bedtime for Martina with nothing to show for hours of watching. Real Life Flop again for the real diehard voyeurs.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This fly is so disappointed he is going to find another apartment to watch.....Very sad tonight in all of the developments of this apartment. Nothing but another tease show with the chat and the dildo !!! I am calling BS on Martina with this crap !!!! almosty 3 hours the fly was on the wall for absolutely nothing.... Bring back Nerdy Gerdy she was at least fun !!!!

Im not sure why sometimes but Martina seems pretty commited to Alberto. Ive never seen her fooling around with anyone else at least not on camera.

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Im not sure why sometimes but Martina seems pretty commited to Alberto. Ive never seen her fooling around with anyone else at least not on camera.

Well it is about time she grew up HAHAHA, the flies will leave the wall for greener pastures and the real voyeur experience. The same old gets quite boring and we need new things to keep out interest.

Why da fok would she have sex with him!?She is in an REAL relantioship with Alberto,this isnt the bs barca shows.The guest dude is just a freind and was teaching her some english.And they were goofing in some web chat site with users from all the world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jham said:

Maybe he want come back, she could do a lot better

Strange.I Its not like him to take off like that.They were looking at apartment adds just before the pandemic set in. Hes been spending a lot of time on their laptop talking to someone and taking notes.Speaking of laptops I saw him with 4 of them the other day.

• Like 1