Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

On 6/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Not meant as an insult. I don't think her budget allows for high end panties and I understand that. I think she is beautiful and I enjoy watching her natural movements. Don't recall ever seeing Martina do anything for the cameras. This apartment might be the most natural of them all and has always been this way.

I know you are an Martina fan(just like me)but dont think they have big money problems.They have an nice portable gaming pc,phones seem good also,an ps4 pro(the most expensive model,)just r3cently they bought a pretty large aquarium and some nike bicks also.Think they can buy all the panties they wish.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think was possible an hot sex moment but the terrible lighting togheter will all rlc black dots in screen made it unwatchable.To bad:(.

Some weeks ago somebody complained about M&A switching off the bedroom lights when having sex. So that the infra-red cameras offer black and white pictures only. M&A seem to have read this and therefore changed their lighting plan. They now switch on the lamp on the bedside table. Maybe they think it gives the whole scene a more romantic or erotic touch. In reality, however, the lighting is even worse because now one half of the scene is in the shade and -as ze81 says- is therefore unwatchable or invisible. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Some weeks ago somebody complained about M&A switching off the bedroom lights when having sex. So that the infra-red cameras offer black and white pictures only. M&A seem to have read this and therefore changed their lighting plan. They now switch on the lamp on the bedside table. Maybe they think it gives the whole scene a more romantic or erotic touch. In reality, however, the lighting is even worse because now one half of the scene is in the shade and -as ze81 says- is therefore unwatchable or invisible. 

As much as I read about piss poor lighting throughout all these apartments, one would expect that every forum member has sent emails of dissatisfaction to RLC support.  What's the point of paying for something you can't see?  Is RLC not a voyeur site?  Aren't you supposed to be able to see the action when and if it does occur?  RLC's support group should be flooded with emails over this ever growing problem!!!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

I know you are an Martina fan(just like me)but dont think they have big money problems.They have an nice portable gaming pc,phones seem good also,an ps4 pro(the most expensive model,)just r3cently they bought a pretty large aquarium and some nike bicks also.Think they can buy all the panties they wish.

These are the panties for Martina.

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/hanky-panky-melony-diamond-thong?ID=3617972&CategoryID=5576#fn=ppp%3Dundefined%26sp%3DNULL%26rId%3DNULL%26spc%3D532%26spp%3D34%26pn%3D1%7C6%7C34%7C532%26rsid%3Dundefined%26smp%3DmatchNone

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Agree.The image was very bad with that illumination.Gess only way of acceptable,good image quality is with lights on,and was to bad because Seems was a pretty hot sex session,more naught than usual.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That beautiful body deserves some seriously sexy lingerie.

Totaly.But Hopefuly In some specialy moments.Its always better when things don't enter routine and some thing should only happen from time to time,it makes it more special and it's even hotter to watch.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Man look at her body in shower,she is getting closer and closer to the fit she was when she apeared in rlc,beautiful woman.

To be honest, she is more beautiful now than when she moved in 3 years ago. She was 21 then, good-looking indeed, but with the slim body and the thin face of a schoolgirl. Meanwhile she is a mature woman. And if she continues with her regular workout sessions she will be our number one woman. Unfortunately Alberto moves into a different direction. Compared to the young man he was in 2017 he now looks like a fat whale.🐳💃🏻

• Like 1