Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

4 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

i never knew they had a guest room?

It has been there since the apartment has existed.  It just doesn't get used very much so it's never in the front leading talk of any conversation.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It has been there since the apartment has existed.  It just doesn't get used very much so it's never in the front leading talk of any conversation.

Wasn't it serving as a storage room? I haven't been looking at it for a good while and I don't remember a bed being there in forever.

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Wasn't it serving as a storage room? I haven't been looking at it for a good while and I don't remember a bed being there in forever.

There has always been a bed in there.  Most tenants might have used it for storage.  The only ones that ever made use of it was back when Carina & Sabrina were tenants for 2 years.  There used to be a girl with blue colored hair that stayed in it and the odd time when the mother came to visit.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There has always been a bed in there.  Most tenants might have used it for storage.  The only ones that ever made use of it was back when Carina & Sabrina were tenants for 2 years.  There used to be a girl with blue colored hair that stayed in it and the odd time when the mother came to visit.

These 2 instances ring a bell, now that you say it 👍

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Martina and Alberto used this room when they had their rats, Alberto had built a big cage in the shape of a shelf
Now he looks like he put a car simulator
Otherwise Martina's best friend or Martina's brother have already slept in this room

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Martina and Alberto used this room when they had their rats, Alberto had built a big cage in the shape of a shelf
Now he looks like he put a car simulator
Otherwise Martina's best friend or Martina's brother have already slept in this room

I do remember the rats and the cage but for some reason the bed just disappeared from my memory 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

This is the final week of my subscription. To be honest, I don’t regret having canceled it. Martina and Alberto are getting more and more boring. After Alberto made her feel guilty for drinking too much alcohol some weeks ago Martina has turned into a boring teetotaler, even at the weekends. 

5 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

This is the final week of my subscription. To be honest, I don’t regret having canceled it. Martina and Alberto are getting more and more boring. After Alberto made her feel guilty for drinking too much alcohol some weeks ago Martina has turned into a boring teetotaler, even at the weekends. 

That is not so, she drinks at specific times.  Martina has been very sad for two weeks, if you knew her well, you would have noticed and you would not judge her like that.

After two months of quarantine, I think he has the right to get drunk away from home, I also like to see what he does outside.

PS: She has severe insomnia, and perhaps her lack of energy, apparent "boredom".

On 6/2/2020 at 8:30 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Wrong decision for summer time. Martina will start walking naked in her hot apartment. I am waiting for this more then sex with Alberto.

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Watching Martina this morning I deeply regret my yesterday's statement. Martina was joyful and happy. She was singing and dancing while cleaning the apartment. And she can dance indeed. She is a pleasure to look at.

My Spanish is still very insufficient but I remember one saying in Spanish. El amore sin pasione es como una fiesta sin baile. Love without passion is like a party without dancing. What a lucky girl she is: She loves passionately and dances happily. I love this girl.

• Upvote 1