B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:54 PM, ed2 said:

Milena masturbated in the tub! 👏

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Credit where credit is due. She is a beautiful woman, and if she did more of this, and less of the stupid shows with Monica, I think I could really come to love her! 💝

WTF?!? I don't know what you saw, but it didn't look like masturbation. If you git the time right, it was just a teasing show.

Anyway, Milena is a teasing show girl. The sooner she' s gone, the better. 

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

# visits - up from November, check the graph

Noldus 2020-01-07 19-09-14-070.jpg

november 2019 to december 2019 +25 % i don't see that on the alexa graphic traffic and alexa is a reliable site but anyway it's not important rlc is not really in a good position if we compare with the last years,

i prefer the alexa graphic and stats than your site there is more life on the alexa graphic

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? I don't know what you saw, but it didn't look like masturbation. If you git the time right, it was just a teasing show.

Anyway, Milena is a teasing show girl. The sooner she' s gone, the better. 

Start watching at 17:31. She clearly had an orgasm, too.

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, ed2 a dit :

Milagres masturbated in the shower! 👏 That's the kind of progress we like! ❤️

Ed, while I would like more content from B4, it is a fact that we still see nothing.

And nothing is not progress.

I didn't expect to read anything of interest for this house.  The new girls are doing just exactly what they did when I first found RLC.  It will take them at least a month to a month and a half before they start showing/doing anything of interest.  As for Monica and Milena, they never were anything to write home about and they are not about to change for a bunch of perverts that want them too.

Myself, I was told to leave my neighbors house from across the street by her daughter and son and to never come back.  I wish I could say that it really bothered me but it didn't.  They are hispanic and lazy and neither of them have a job.  I like their mother A LOT but her kids can't handle the cold, hard truth!!  Their mom is a true lady that really cares about people, but her kids think that everybody owes them something and quite frankly...as much as I would love to say they are a piece of shit, I don't think they are and I won't give up on them.  I have helped her kids out more than I should have but if either of them came to me tomorrow, maybe tomorrow is a bit to soon but I would still want to help them.  It's a sad sad world we live in people!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Ed, while I would like more content from B4, it is a fact that we still see nothing.

And nothing is not progress.

There are different levels of nothing though. I can say that I prefer to watch masturbation under covers over phone surfing all day any day.

• Like 1